Right now at Disneyland Paris...

Really? I spotted the train the first time we rode POTC even before we went on the Railroad!!

A young lad is dissapointed after not seeing Captain Jack Sparrow on POTC

Wow where abouts on the ride do you see the train?

Someone is singing 'it's a small world'

Someone is sat sipping a cup of takeaway coffee....Gazing at the castle!

Bob xoxoxox

A little boy is upset at the flaming man in the Moteurs... Action! Stunt Show Spectacular

Wow where abouts on the ride do you see the train?

Someone is singing 'it's a small world'

Just at the end of the ride, when you are in the final part with the skelleton on the treasure chest, turn round and look up in the air towards the roof, if you are luck you will see the train rolling through. Alternativly jump on the Railroad and you will see into Pirates on the train and you may see the boats sailing past!

Imagineering are planning Alice's Curious Labyrinth's much needed maintainence for September

Someone has recieved a free upgrade to a suite in the Sequoia Lodge and it has made their holiday!

Bob xoxox

A young couple are enjoying being hoplessly lost inside Alice's Curious Labyrinth

Someone is snuggled up to their boyfriend in Annettes sharing a chocolate Sundae....

Bob xoxoxox

A young couple are enjoying being hoplessly lost inside Alice's Curious Labyrinth

Woops, double post :goodvibes

Cap'njack. is still annoyed that Les Pirouettes du Vieux Moulin no longer runs!

What no longer runs???

Someone is on the Storybook boats, about to be swallowed by the cave!

Bob xoxoxox

What no longer runs???

Someone is on the Storybook boats, about to be swallowed by the cave!

Bob xoxoxox

The Old Mill bucket ride. Took me ages to find the French name for it :lmao:

Sorry Bob, this one has a slight pirate: theme again

A lad thinks that Le Pays des Contes de Fees needs a POTC style drop!

The Old Mill bucket ride. Took me ages to find the French name for it :lmao:

Sorry Bob, this one has a slight pirate: theme again

A lad thinks that Le Pays des Contes de Fees needs a POTC style drop!

Ahhh..... I used to love that too..........

Tut tut!! You need to explore more of the park Cap'n!!

Someone is slightly irritated that their son is paying more attention to the cartoons on the tv screens at Cafe Mickey than they are to the characters!

Bob xoxoxox

Ahhh..... I used to love that too..........

Tut tut!! You need to explore more of the park Cap'n!!

Someone is slightly irritated that their son is paying more attention to the cartoons on the tv screens at Cafe Mickey than they are to the characters!

Bob xoxoxox

:lmao: :rotfl2: it's totally my favorate land!

A family are exploring the Swiss Family Treehouse

I guessed!!

Someone is buying a big stick of candyfloss from The Boardwalk Candy Palace....

Bob xoxoxox

Was it really that obvious?

A lad is pretending not to be scared by the witch in Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains

Was it really that obvious?

A lad is pretending not to be scared by the witch in Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains

I dunno... It might have just been a lucky guess!! :p!!

Someone is sick of queuing for BTM....

Bob xoxoxox

A child is upset that all fastpasses for Peter Pan's Flight have gone and is determined to make use of tomorrow's EMH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter