Riding Minion Mayhem 30-45 minutes before park open with regular admission?

themeparkfan02

Earning My Ears
Hi! I am spending one day at USO in February and I heard from TouringPlans that the team members will let regular guests in to ride Minion Mayhem about 30-45 minutes before park opening even if your not staying on property, and in this case I'm not. Can someone confirm if this is true??? And if it is can you go hit up Gringotts before official park opening? Thanks!

I have not seen that to be true. They have kept those without early access penned up and they check room keys to allow entry into the park. No key, no entry. They might let people in a few minutes early but definitely not that early, ime.

Hi! I am spending one day at USO in February and I heard from TouringPlans that the team members will let regular guests in to ride Minion Mayhem about 30-45 minutes before park opening even if your not staying on property, and in this case I'm not. Can someone confirm if this is true??? And if it is can you go hit up Gringotts before official park opening? Thanks!

I have heard rumors that this is somewhat true - I don't know about the 30-45 minutes though.

What I have heard is this - if you show up "slightly" before the park opens to off-site guests, they will let you in to a "holding area" that extends to the Minion Mayhem area, which they have permitted guests to ride during this wait.

I don't know if this just happens during busy times or all the time.

But I can't see how it would extend to riding Gringotts.

Hi when we were there this summer we stayed on-site and got early entry. I agree with that they will let the off-site guests through to a holding point while on-site guests go through the barrier. I did one day go a little closer to opening time and I did see people in the stand-by line for Minion Mayhem. I agree with pp that it may be a few minutes they let you in but not 30-45 minutes. There is no way you can get into HP worlds before park opening.

So this brings up the point of what should I do first at park opening as an off site guest, minion mayhem or Gringotts??

Hi I would do Minion Mayhem first. If you can get there earlier than the general public opening and be in line you will have a shorter wait, since it is right there. I would then go to Gringott's however, if you are interested in Fast and Furious or Jimmy Fallon stop and get a virtual pass to return later to ride. Both of these are on the way to Diagon Alley.

Last year some days early entry checkpoints were before Minions and some days just past the Minions. No one but passholders/onsite guests can get to the wizarding world. There didn’t seem to be any pattern as to where the barriers were set up. I would show up about 20-30mn before park open. If they’re letting anyone into Minions, you’ll finish as around park open time; if not, you’ll still be closer to the front of the line. Minions normally gets busier than Gringotts, do it first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter