Riding all Disney world coasters in one day?

PrincessK&A

Earning My Ears
Our son (11) wants to do a family challenge of trying to ride all the coasters in Disney in one day. The day: December 17th 2024 which is an MK party day. The family: Small party of 3 staying at Pop.
If you had to plan this, what would your strategy be? PS - we also want to ride Tiana’s somewhere during the day and bonus if we could do guardians twice, once via VQ and the other paid. All ideas and thoughts welcome. And yes he’s an ambitious little one.

Start at MK at rope drop with a LLSP for Tron. There are smaller crowds in the morning / early afternoon of a MK party night. Then hit AK and then HS / Epcot while you can use the Skyliner if you have money in the budget consider Minnie Van service between all 4 parks. It is the fastest transfer that drops you off closest to the each park entrance.

Dave

12/17 Tuesday WDW not posted the hours yet on the Calendar
Currently plans can.be made up to 11/21
You will have to plan to be up early for the Skyliner or the Bus transportation according to the resort early entry benefit… I have read the Skyliner from POP. Starts very early to get in line if that is what you need to start the Coaster Challenge …
I hope you will be in bed early the night before You can watch the fireworks from MK Happily Ever After in your pajamas on the Disney Resort Channel (74).
I love the trip planning from Dave because you have advantages for Virtual Q and LL…, etc… Minnie Van sounds nice !
And I forgot about the hours for the Holiday Parties …Don’t forget to factor in hours for Jingle Jam Bash too when the calendar opens.

I hope MK has the longest day or evening hours
MK :TRON Legacy
7 Dwarfs Mine Train
Space Mnt
Big Thunder Mnt
BarnStormer
EPCOT : Cosmic Rewind
Guardians of the Galaxy
H.S. : Slinky Dog Dash
RocknRoller Coaster (?) (refurb )
AK : Expedition Everest.
Don’t forget to check if WDW is offering any guest after hours at any of the parks .
Do you plan to attend the MK or HS parties.($$$) ? This is the final week before the MMXmas Party ends , I think .
This is good for your plans because the Holiday Parade willl be offered to locals, etc as a complimentary afternoon parade. And MK will be crowded!!!

I just searched for this challenge and found one posted from Magical Family .com…. And it was attempted 3 months ago
I just started to watch it They are 2 young adults that just dropped their children at the Day Care Center !
I hope you get lots of advice… Plan to be organized with one person carrying the mini snacks and bottled water, clothing too match for security lines or early morn or night weather and run to Lockers…Make sure you know where every locker is in each park and be sure to save the Park Map brochure dated for your child to keep forever along with special family photos!
Also plan ahead to know the quick service locations for your meals personally I would plan on the Starbucks located in each park because they offer slightly more food options at WDW such as Tomato soup& really good grilled cheese.and some pre made salads and fresh fruit .Andcaffeine
Sounds like fun but a big challenge ! You can do it !

Last edited:
Your challenge reminded me of the first time Disney animated a roller coaster with the Roger Rabbit Movie. I’ll never forget that realistic feeling watching on the movie theatre big screen .
Home on the Range was another movie that inserted a runaway mine train that felt and sounded like BigThunder !
Are you watching the Disney movies that inspired the attraction designs until trip begins?
And Also you will have to plan another big family trip to visit Universal Studios because EPIC arrives in 2025 !

Last edited:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest