RFC for BREAKFAST HMMM.............ITS GOOD

GOOFYFREEK

DIS Veteran
MOST DONT KNOW THIS SO SPREAD THE WORD THAT RFC AT AK IS OPEN FOR BREAKFAST

DW and I always make it a point to eat at RFC at AK atleast once or twice while we are at Disney.

The prices arent bad and the meals are oh so good.

They are talking of taking this away if the crowds dont start to pick up.

SO TELL YOU FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND ANYONE YOU KNOW OF TO START EATING BREAKFAST AT RFC at the AK.

I belive they open a hour before AK opens and they have there own entrance to AK so you dont have to stand in those long lines at AK main gate.

PLEASE SAVE MY RESTAURANT!!!!!

Doug

We have our PS for breakfast there in November - guess a PS probably wasn't necessary - lol! What would you recommend? We've eaten lunch there before and enjoyed it, so we're looking forward to breakfast.

Thanks!!

I had no idea they were open for breakfast. I have a gift card for RFC that I may just have to use on our Dec. trip. Any idea what time the breakfast hours are? Also, is a PS necessary and if so, is that done through WDW-DINE like all other PSs? Thanks!

I always get the Breakfast Buritto they have a name for it but I cant remember it off the top of my head. DW always gets the basic eggs bacon toast and If mom goes she gets the French Toast.

I looked for there breakfast menu online but they only post there dinner one.

No there is no need for a PS. As of yet, hopefully I can change that :earseek:

Rememeber you can receive a discount if you are a AP holder.

They open at 8:30 am and probably serve lunch till 11:00 am

I like thier breakfast better than I do their lunch/dinner. When I was last there, we were the only family in the place for about 15 minutes.:(

Yes I agree in and out quick. You barely get a chance to drink a cup of coffee before they bring you your food.

And Remember to go out the back of the store to the RFC exclusive entrance into AK.

Doug

We're planning our next trip for Jan 2005 & we were considering trying breakfast here. Hopefully they keep it going until then - the menu looks pretty good & we spend more mornings than afternoons at AK. Thanks for the info! :)

Two questions: What time do they open for breakfast, and can adults order from the child menu (I can't eat a lot in the morning!)?

They open at 8:30 not sure about magic hour days.

About the kids menu, dont think they really care what you order from. But I will be there tomorrow so I will ask.

Doug

They have a great breakfast! Tons of food!

Two could easily share one breakfast entree. They have great breakfast smoothies too.

Thanks Goofyfreek. I will be watching for the answer!

Wow, this would be perfect for our last day when we are waiting for the DCL transfer. Especially since it's fast. I sure hope it's still open in a year from now. ;)

Well we are just back from are lil 2 day vacation. Of course we had breakfast this morning at Rainforrest this morning. And once again absolutly wonderful. There where maybe 20 people inside.

I asked about sharing or splitting. They only allow sharing between adult and child not between 2 adults. And they will allow you to order from the kids menu.

I asked the CM(manager) if there where still talks of closing for breakfast. He said they are still talking about it. And he felt that it would stay open for breakfast atleast through the holidays. But did not know about next year. He said maybe only during the peak seasons.

SO EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT IS GOING TO DISNEY YOU TELL THEM THEY HAVE TO EAT ATLEAST ONE BREAKFAST AT RF AT AK.

OR ELSE :earseek:

Doug

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter