Reviews Day 1: 50's Primetime and Liberty Tree Tavern

Lexxiefern

DIS Veteran
We had lunch at 50's Primetime last week - we were a party of 10. We were seated promptly and had Topher as our server. I had the pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy. My DD had the kids chicken nuggets and fries. My DH had just onion rings. My food was good - my hubby said the onion rings were too thin and had no onion, just batter. I had the s'mores for dessert. I was a tad disappointed because they were not near as good as the last time I had them. Lunch total was $38 for us.
Food B+
Service B (Topher was only half heartedly in his role)

That night we had dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. I had never been here before and this was very enjoyable. We were a party of 6 and were seated with in 10 minutes of our PS. We had a male server (I forgot to write down his name) who kind of forgot about us alot. The food was delicious rolls and butter, salad with strawberry? vinagrette, ham, turkey, steak, mashed potatoes, snap peas, stuffing and mac n cheese. When we asked for seconds, he barely brought enough to feed 2 more people - so I didn't get any :( Dessert was an apple cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream. Dinner was $21.99 per adult and $9.99 child
Food A-
Service B

Originally posted by mark smith
Was this a character meal? If so, what characters,etc? thanks

So sorry! There was Minnie mouse, chip, dale, meeko (from Pocahontas) and I think Pluto. They all got around to us once and some twice. This was at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Thanks for the reviews. We are headed to 50's in 2 1/2 weeks.

Thanks for the reviews - I am looking forward to our first 50's PT Cafe visit in our upcoming trip.
I agree about the service at LTT - this is one we do every trip (sometime twice) we have had some pretty lame service here. But it is a family favorite and we have learned to speak up quickly (but nicely) if we are being neglected by our server.
How you ask? We make sure we know our servers name and then if we are waiting on seconds or need something we flag down a server close by and ask them (again very nicely with smile) to let our server know that we need something and what it is. This has worked really well for us at LTT. Those guys get swamped and during a busy dinner with all the characters and crowds it does get very hectic in there!

We love the onion strings at PrimeTime because they're skinny slices of onion and mostly batter! I know when we ordered them, the server made a point to tell us that "Mom" is no longer making them with thick onion slices, so we knew exactly what to expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter