Reunion Station?

raven0855

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any "new" info on Reunion Station at WL? We leave next month and I was hoping to check out but I can't find any recent news!!

I haven't seen anything recently. I am anxious to know too for our trip beginning March 1st.

We arrive at CC this Sunday for our mini vacation. I was hoping it would be open but thinking it won't be now. Every time I ask MS, they have no idea

We arrive at CC this Sunday for our mini vacation. I was hoping it would be open but thinking it won't be now. Every time I ask MS, they have no idea
If you find out any information while you're such as opening date and/or prices, please post after your trip. Have fun!

I'd love to know the price of this add on. Suspect it's sky high, but live in hope....

Is this going to be the club.... inside the club?????

You would think that after several members dropped $$$$ on direct CCV contracts that would at least get this for free.

Last edited:
Is this going to be the club.... inside the club?????

You would think that after several members dropped $$$$ on direct CCV contracts that would at least get this for free.

From the DVC News Annual Meeting Recap.
The final piece of that resort-wide refurbishment--Reunion Station--is slated to open in 2018. Potrock confirmed recent reports that Reunion Station will offer concierge-type services to resort guests as a paid add-on. The facility will also host a variety of activities including wine tastings and photography sessions, available for a fee.

Everything at DVC has to be paid for by your dues and adding on Club level amenities would increase the overall dues. And secondly there wouldn't be room in that building for all the BRV and CCV guests staying on membership to use the Club Level offerings. By charging per person it will eliminate those that don't want the extra expense.

Everything at DVC has to be paid for by your dues and adding on Club level amenities would increase the overall dues. And secondly there wouldn't be room in that building for all the BRV and CCV guests staying on membership to use the Club Level offerings. By charging per person it will eliminate those that don't want the extra expense.

I know, just stirring the pot a little...........

But, I'm sure that a few "New" DVC owners at CCV who just dropped +$30k for direct points and all the wonderful perks that come with it thought that wouldn't have to pay even more for these perks.

We went to many DVC sales presentations on our last cruise where they were selling CC. I never once heard anything about Renunion Station. Friends of ours bought and they did not even know about this until I told them, Im not sure that anyone who bought expected this to be included. But I could be wrong.

I was just hoping it would be open for when we are there next month.

Since it isn't open, it hasn't been added to the selling talking points or the list of direct perks. Often Disney plans change so they don't count on anything until it happens.

:earsboy: Bill

I know, just stirring the pot a little...........

But, I'm sure that a few "New" DVC owners at CCV who just dropped +$30k for direct points and all the wonderful perks that come with it thought that wouldn't have to pay even more for these perks.

Nice to see you think so highly of “New” DVC owners at CCV :rolleyes2

Seems to me that moonlight magic events are tied to Disney/DVC marketing, they pay for them for direct buyers and they can add to the list or take them away as they see fit. DVC has other events, holiday dinners, fishing, bowling, reunion station, for those we pay to attend, and then there is BLT lounge and viewing deck. Disney runs the lounge/bar, keeps the money made and BLT owners pay for the viewing deck. BLT is open to all DVC, direct and resale.

:earsboy: Bill

Disney does't do average. Offering at Reunion station will either be completely rubbish or a great value. My guess is that it will be good at the beginning and when the CCV will sell out it will start increasing in price.

I doubt it will be open for our stay starting this Sunday but maybe I can get more details while I'm there. There has to be somebody at the resort who knows something about it

I doubt it will be open for our stay starting this Sunday but maybe I can get more details while I'm there. There has to be somebody at the resort who knows something about it
I hope you get some information!

We got back from a CC vacation on the 14th and there was no work going on and no one knew anything about it. The windows were covered so I couldn't see inside (and the door was locked)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter