• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurants & things to do near Hilton Tokyo Bay

Keri

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

We arrive in Tokyo mid-afternoon next Monday:woohoo: & will be venturing from Narita to the Hilton Tokyo Bay for 3 nights. We won't go to the park until Tuesday - is there anything fun to do/good restaurants near the hotel? I'd love to avoid a big train trip for a short amount of time (we need to make sure the kids get some sleep before hitting DL!)

Any other tips/hints about our days (one at each park) or remaining 2 days in Tokyo would be great, too!
Thanks!

I would suggest buying the unlimited multi-day ticket for Disney Resort Line for the monorail that goes around to the Tokyo Disneyland/Tokyo DisneySea/hotels (such as the Hilton)/and Maihama Station. It will save you money if you plan to stay at the hotel and need to go back and forth on that train, like if you need to go back to rest for the afternoon.

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/access/drl/index.html#02

By buying the pass you can go to the various Disney hotels. Each one has beautiful architecture (hidden Mickey's can be found around the hotels) and there is a nice small park next to the Ambassador. Lots of shopping can be done at Ikispiari including the Disney Store in the back. Don't forget the giant luggage case, Bon Voyage, for park merchandise.

There is a food court downstairs of Ikispirari too that has a variety of food, not just Japanese. I can't say much for hotel food except for the Sheraton where I enjoyed the buffet for breakfast and late evening hours.

You can go one stop down and hit Kasairinkai Koen, which is a huge park right in Tokyo Bay. It's a really nice area and plenty to do and there are some places to eat.

In the opposite direction you can do Shin-Uyarasu where there is more shopping and cheaper places to eat (compared to Iksipari).

Is there a reason why you wouldn't want to go to the parks on the monday? There is so much to do and see in the parks that I would want to spend as much time there as possible. You could always buy an after 6 passport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter