Resort Rack Rates For 2024- Not out yet as of 3/3/23

BridgetBordeaux

DIS Veteran
Wow!

I checked online and even called WDW.

The 2024 resort rack rates have not yet been released..................What???????

Rates are only shown through December 2023.

This seems highly unusual to me since I often hold reservations way out into the future.

In the past I have made reservations as far out as 499 days.

An info on what is holding up the rates for 2024?

The 499 day rule is gone. Room rates will be released the same day as packages.

When Disney opens up the room only & packages, is it also open on sites like Sams Club Travel ( or Southwest Travel) also? (if anyone knows ? )

Wow!

I checked online and even called WDW.

The 2024 resort rack rates have not yet been released..................What???????

Rates are only shown through December 2023.

This seems highly unusual to me since I often hold reservations way out into the future.

In the past I have made reservations as far out as 499 days.

An info on what is holding up the rates for 2024?
Disney made an announcement last year regarding the change to the 499 day booking window:

“Beginning Aug. 19, 2022, room-only reservations can only be booked as far out as annual product release dates. As a result, you will no longer be able to book room-only reservations beyond released annual product dates.

Beginning August 19, guests may book room-only stays through our current available booking window, which goes through Dec. 31, 2023. For guests wishing to book past our current available dates, new annual packages and expanded date availability typically becomes available in late spring.”

Hope that helps!

I will just have to lay low until the 2024 rates are released.

Which should be sometime in June.

While we used to be able to book by phone as many as 499 days out, actual rack rates were never confirmed until packages are released for sale, which was June last year, and June for many years pre-pandemic.

Us uk guests can currently book any resort until 31st December 2024
It seems every year UK guests can book not only packages but also discounts months before they can be booked by residents of US and Canada. If UK guests can book them, the rates are already there so why can't we access them?

We did get prices for February 2024 when getting a room block for my DD Disney Wedding. Only for Pop and Boardwalk which is the two resorts on the room block.

@Dreams&wishes in general Room Only (RO) rates are going to always be cheaper since they don't include Park tickets.

Total cost may be the same if you purchase length of stay tickets directly from Disney. If you purchase your own tickets from another source you can save some money.

Note: Sometimes there are specific Discounts that may impact your final price for either option so you still need to do your own research.

Note: the booking rules and cancellation rules are different between Packages and RO. Packages are a $200 deposit with the final balance due 30 days before arrive. RO is one night deposit and the balance due on arrival and you are able to cancel 5 days before arrival.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter