Resort airline check in

GrimAndGrinning

Earning My Ears
hi! I read part of the sticky but I have to leave for work and won’t have time to get back to it to answer this.

Is it still true that using resort airline check in is separate from magical express when returning to mco? Like if I wanted to take my aunt up on driving me back to the airport I can still just get my luggage dealt with and get my boarding pass at my hotel and not use magical express in the way back?

Yep. Fly out on a participating airline.
Check your luggage between (I think it's) 5 AM and noon, more than three hours before flight departure.
please notify DME you will not be taking the return ride - in consideration of other passengers.

Please, please do not worry about boarding passes in advance. You do not need them.

You can get one when you get to the airport.

Or better yet, get the boarding pass on your phone via their app.

Yep. Fly out on a participating airline.
Check your luggage between (I think it's) 5 AM and noon, more than three hours before flight departure.
please notify DME you will not be taking the return ride - in consideration of other passengers.
Or do like we do, don't bother to sign up for it at all

Please, please do not worry about boarding passes in advance. You do not need them.

If you don't get the boarding pass it's always a good idea to at least check in with your airline before you get to the airport. That way if there are any issues you can hopefully take care of them before you get to the airport. They may have changed your seating and everyone is not seated together. My brother entered the incorrect KTN for his Pre-Check and they did not realize it until they checked in on their way to the airport as it wasn't showing up on their app. It was very frantic at the airport as we could see the regular security line was very long and had 2 of his three kids with him on his reservation. Luckily the airline let them use a computer to look it up as they didn't have it written down.

If you're going to use DAC to check your luggage why wouldn't you wait one more minute to get your boarding pass instead of waiting in line to do it at the airport :confused3? The phone is certainly an option, but I just like having that hard copy in my pocket.

We always use RAC, it’s great having this “curbside” service right at the resort. Just remember this is a tipped service. It’s run by Bags not Disney CMs.

We always use RAC, it’s great having this “curbside” service right at the resort. Just remember this is a tipped service. It’s run by Bags not Disney CMs.
This is one of the best perks IMO. Back in the day it wasn't available for Southwest airlines so for years I just forgot all about it. Then we started using it about four years ago and man it's such a stress reliever. No more wheeling the luggage cart through the airport or inching along in line to get checked in. Plus since we use ME on arrival I don't have to mess with luggage coming or going... meaning I can get a more economical rental car as well! Love RAC!

Last edited:
I didn't realize it was a tipped service. Oops . . . . .

I didn't realize it was a tipped service. Oops . . . . .

I didn’t either the first time I used it, but found out later when someone said it was the same as airport curbside service and the folks are not Disney cast members. I love this service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter