Reservations for MK sold out

lolomarie

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We can get tickets, but the reservations for mk are sold out the day we can go. This is for a precruise trip and only have 1 day to go. I was set on bringing my kids to mk. What can we do? Keep checking? Do people cancel?

Thanks for the help.

Hello,

We can get tickets, but the reservations for mk are sold out the day we can go. This is for a precruise trip and only have 1 day to go. I was set on bringing my kids to mk. What can we do? Keep checking? Do people cancel?

Thanks for the help.
You can stalk it. What date is it? Sometimes availability even pops up day of.

Hello,

Thanks for the help.
You could park hop to MK, no?

Thanks for the advice. I’m currently struggling with the app. It loops me to the website when I try to make a reservation and then the website logs me out and loops me back around to the app. This is so stressful and frustrating. Any tips?

Thanks for the advice. I’m currently struggling with the app. It loops me to the website when I try to make a reservation and then the website logs me out and loops me back around to the app. This is so stressful and frustrating. Any tips?
If you already have the ticket purchased (you will get kicked out of the reservation system if you do not have any linked tickets.) I would go through the website not the app. Try a different browser or incognito mode. Be sure to sign into your account BEFORE attempting to make a reservation. Hope that helps/

If you already have the ticket purchased (you will get kicked out of the reservation system if you do not have any linked tickets.) I would go through the website not the app. Try a different browser or incognito mode. Be sure to sign into your account BEFORE attempting to make a reservation. Hope that helps/
Very helpful! Thank you!

That’s kind of a random midweek day, you might still have some leftover Easter/Passover crowds, but I’d say you’ve got a shot if you keep checking.
Any rhyme or reason as to when spots open up? Or is it random and I should just check as often as possible? Thanks for your help!

That date falls during the Summit cheer competition....and right after the Allstar worlds cheer competition!

The weird availability might be tied to the AP lawsuit in CA about blocking APs. Since then, Disney hasn't been limiting APs until capacity is reached, so they actually have more availability.

Update, so I phoned and after 2 failed call attempts due to tantruming toddlers and a total of 3 hours wait time I finally got through and the amazing cm was able to get us an MK park reservation!!!!!
The CM was able to help you even though it was showing sold out online?

I'm running into the same issue. Two days ago Magic Kingdom availability was wide open for the first week of May, and now it is completely sold out for two solid weeks (except weekends). I only have 1 day I can go, Magic Kingdom is the only park I can really ride enough rides to make the park worth it. So now I'm torn because I don't want to purchase a ticket if I can't go to Magic Kingdom. But I can't pick a reservation opening at Magic Kingdom unless I purchase a ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter