• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations - Be specific

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
Hello all,

Made reservations a week or so ago, and I specifically discussed that I wanted to make the ressies with CRO.

The very nice CM said, oh yes I do that too. She told me that the deposit was due and the full payment was due at check in. Normal for room only booking.

Well just got my confirmation and guess what, full payment is due 1 month before check in. I'll have to call and straighten this out, but if your are making ressies, BE SPECIFIC more than once to ensure that you are making reservations with the correct company.

Less hassle that way.

Cannot wait to get back to Disney and away from all this snow.

:D

The same thing happened to me last year when I made reservations for Thanksgiving. I paid a first day deposit and was told that the rest would be due at the end of our stay. When I received my confirmation sheet, it too, like yours, read that the balance was due a month before we arrived. I called 3 different times to question this and each CM told me that my confirmation sheet was wrong and that they didn't know why it read that way, just to ignore it. The third time I just went ahead and charged the remainder just because I wanted to be sure that we had a room for our entire stay and not just for one night. The CM seemed puzzled but went ahead and did as I requested. Even the CM that checked us in even seemed surprised that our room was paid for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter