Rescheduling from Sat. 9/15 to January - any discounts posted yet?

treloarf

DIS Veteran
My family just rescheduled their trip to mid-January. Does anyone know when special "codes" will be out for the value resorts? They did have the All Star Sports for $59, but was told the code wasn't available for Jan. and that it would be $77.

Ask if there is a Disney Club discount available. If so, and you don't already have a Disney Club card, get one and call back in to make the ressie after you get your membership number.

I just made "emergency back up" reservations on my Disney Club card for November at the ASMo (cool! I almost hope I need "Plan B"), and it still came out to $388 for 5 nights. I'm not sure if that's much of a discount.

Donna

The only Jan discounts out yet are AAA. That's what I have - 20% off moderates. I don't know what the discount is for value. I'm sure we will have better discounts by the end of October....

Hi,
I made reservations at ASMO for late Jan. I got the AAA
rate of $61 tax not incl. Have a fun trip!!! Debbie-Indiana

After checking www.mousesavers.com, I discovered I was eligible for a code that had appeared in the New York Times, so I rebooked and saved $58. I now have 5 nights for the week after Thanksgiving for $330. :D :D

A friend and I have plans to spend the week in her timeshare, but if she decides not to go, I wanted to have a "back up" plan. I can always cancel the room 5 days in advance.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter