Remy to FEA at opening

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
Hi! I was considering rope dropping Remy, then booking it over to FEA, or vice versa. Is World Showcase open to walk through, or will I need to go through Canada and back to Norway?

Hi! I was considering rope dropping Remy, then booking it over to FEA, or vice versa. Is World Showcase open to walk through, or will I need to go through Canada and back to Norway?
you can walk straight there from Remy.

We have had a mixed experience. Before the park officially opens, sometimes they will let you walk through France over to Norway. Other times, you can go to France for Remy and food, but must go through UK, and around Mexico to get to Norway if the park hasn't opened yet.

Even though it's "closer" the Canada route, it will also be more crowded. If it's just adults or adults and older children, walking through the rest of the world might be faster because you will avoid more people wandering around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter