Reminder: "Senior" rate at HIFS

yoopermom

Come join Bravo by the fire...
Just a quick reminder that "seniors" (which HIFS considers anyone over 50, don't blame me!) often qualify for a cheaper suite rate, and can get up to two suites at that price. The price goes down the older the sr. is. I had a suite booked since last May for Xmas-New Years for $135/night, but now that DF71 is coming, we're only paying $115, dropping to $74 after the first of the year. Since two families are splitting that, the price is right, at least for us!
Terri the Yoopermom

Hi, this is a good deal for seniors. Thanks for posting.

Herc:) :) :) :)

I am also taking advantage of the senior rate. We are taking my DMIL, and all she had to do was put it under her name (even though we're paying), and we got a $79 rate. In fact, we'll be checking in tomorrow! Yippee!

Oh, BTW, with the Senior plan there is also a 10% discount on meals (not sure if that is ONLY for the senior, or everyone in the party). We'll find out tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter