Rejected Offers Thread

Slowly dying inside, waiting for ROFR, watching other contracts at the same resort that were submitted after us clear the many-headed monster. I know there are dozens of reasons these things take different amounts of time, but UGH. (And to be fair, we're also only just now at Day 21; I was surprised to see some of the other contracts clear faster).

Slowly dying inside, waiting for ROFR, watching other contracts at the same resort that were submitted after us clear the many-headed monster. I know there are dozens of reasons these things take different amounts of time, but UGH. (And to be fair, we're also only just now at Day 21; I was surprised to see some of the other contracts clear faster).
This is interesting. I knew I would get my notification today based on when others got theirs. Have you followed up with your broker to ensure it was sent when they said it was? Shockingly Ive seen a few broker fails on these pages.

I cannot imagine how a sleep chair (presumably folding thin mattress) could be better than the pull down single bed (which my kids adore at VGC and PVB) but maybe there is some sort of miraculous Murphy chair I don’t know about?
Ha ok you have a point, but I swear I’ve read comments of adults sleeping comfortably in the chair, even a grandpa! Maybe kids prefer the pull down but it’s not long enough for some adults? 🤷🏼‍♀️

The sleep chair is pretty comfy - much better than the pull out couch. If they do a small pull down murphy bed then there won't be a dresser in the living room. Not sure what they'll do.

My 26 year old will sleep on the pullout chair and says it isn’t bad. He won’t even consider the pull down bed due to the length. I’m not sure if they are all the same size but the one at CBR seemed to be too short for him. My then 10 year old barely fit in it.

I have slept in both the sleeper chair and the pull down bed, I prefer the chair. I think because I feel like I have more room to stretch out? (I am a 5’8” point wielding, reservation making adult who should not be sleeping on either and yet…)

I cannot imagine how a sleep chair (presumably folding thin mattress) could be better than the pull down single bed (which my kids adore at VGC and PVB) but maybe there is some sort of miraculous Murphy chair I don’t know about?
Me wondering if that chair in the VDH duo studio somehow turned into a bed.

Our PVB contract that we are nearly done selling passed ROFR after 20 days. Hopefully you don’t have much more time before you hear something.

But my parents bought a BLT contract last year and waited less than two weeks to hear it passed. So yeah, it can be frustrating waiting at week three…

My 70 yo Mom insisted on the sleep chair last year (She didn’t want to share a room with the kiddos even if it meant she got the bed). She swears it was incredibly comfy.

Edit: as I am thinking back to talking about our Feb 2025 trip I remember her offering immediately take the chair because it was “so comfy”. Every time I tried to get her to switch last year she refused to move to a bed. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
So my son has slept on the VGC chair without complaining, but he’s a child and it looks horribly uncomfortable and narrow to me…but it sounds like I haven’t given it a fair chance.

We got an email about 20 minutes ago letting us know Disney waived ROFR. Hopefully you’ll get one soon.

They were asking $60/pp and you offered $23/pp! Wow...you are bold, sir!

Did they even reply to you?
yes they did... with a rejection and a "let's talk" from the agent... I may have been able to be talked up a little bit, but I figured you never know if you don't try....

My cost per point per year would still be higher than my VGF points... but last time I checked, VGF is not on the ocean.... and even looking at that little lake costs way more on the points chart than to face the Atlantic Ocean!

facebook twitter