Rejected Offers Thread

I’m not actively in the market to buy and I’ve never seriously considered SSR, but observing casually it seems like SSR stopped declining at some point in the past year and has stabilized or possibly increased this year?

I’m not actively in the market to buy and I’ve never seriously considered SSR, but observing casually it seems like SSR stopped declining at some point in the past year and has stabilized or possibly increased this year?

It's still declining but very slowly atm. Its averages goes up and down a dollar every month. This might just be because there isn't a huge amount of contracts for sale so some are over paying

It's still declining but very slowly atm. Its averages goes up and down a dollar every month. This might just be because there isn't a huge amount of contracts for sale so some are over paying
Yeah, I noticed the number of contracts overall seems to be going down and was wondering if fewer people are selling right now recognizing it’s a buyer’s market.

Yeah, I noticed the number of contracts overall seems to be going down and was wondering if fewer people are selling right now recognizing it’s a buyer’s market.

I think it's the natural yearly swing from what others have said. Summer is low period as people use points and have paid dues. Come end of year start of next all the people wanting to sell come out.

I think it's the natural yearly swing from what others have said. Summer is low period as people use points and have paid dues. Come end of year start of next all the people wanting to sell come out.
This is my understanding as well. As tempting as it is to want to add on right now, I think we'll hold out until Dec-Feb for our next 100 pt+ contract. But I will be here watching, learning, laughing, and cheering everyone on!

They countered at $127pp. I was pretty half-hearted about our offer because for some reason we just don’t really like BLT as much as some of the others, but we are interested in the refurb and love the location.
I can't remember if this has been discussed, but could they add the 5th sleeper to the studios at BLT? It's my least favorite DVC, but having another studio option that sleeps 5 for short/last minute trips would be nice.

PoppyJ - SSR - 50 points, Sept use year, offered $100pp, seller pays closing costs, listed at $109pp, June 2024

Rejected with a note that the seller would only accept a full price offer (not included on listing).

I can't remember if this has been discussed, but could they add the 5th sleeper to the studios at BLT? It's my least favorite DVC, but having another studio option that sleeps 5 for short/last minute trips would be nice.
There isn't enough room due to the layout with the mini kitchen. They won't be able to get a queen murphy bed in there unless they reconfigure the room without the kitchen.

There isn't enough room due to the layout with the mini kitchen. They won't be able to get a queen murphy bed in there unless they reconfigure the room without the kitchen.
Gotcha, thanks. I wasn't sure on the space. I see that a 1BR sleeps 5, so I guess that's an option.

facebook twitter