Rejected Offers Thread

I’m rooting for an AUL-S to show up in your UY!
I’m honestly not sure we need the -S for our purposes. I think we need to own 10+ years before difference pays off. We might keep our 200 direct points until the bitter end, but I seriously doubt we’ll be traveling at peak point seasons (requiring extra points) or visiting annually after our kids get to college. Aulani is a fantastic family resort and a great value for what it is—but I’m hoping our kids would rather go on more exotic vacations during the gap between when they are in high school and when they have kids of their own.

When they counter with only $2pp off of asking...I just have to shake my head. That's so weird.
I made a $129 bid on a 100 pt BCV back in March that was listed at $133 by putting in an offer until the system told me that it had reached the minimum bid price.

I woke up the next morning and they countered at $132…I rescinded my offer….

It looks like the seller dropped down to $130 and it has now been on the market for 2m….

Last edited:
When they counter with only $2pp off of asking...I just have to shake my head. That's so weird.
Yeah, I don't get it. If it was a brand new listing okay, but this has been 3+ months with no reductions. Clearly you're not at a market value price and down $2 ain't it either.

They're not in a hurry and may hope to find someone not aware or educated on going rates. That's perfectly okay. Just won't be a purchase for us. And making the bid may have scratched the itch enough to hold me over for a while.

CCV 100 pts loaded. Seller asking 150/pt.

Offered 125/pt with buyer paid dues and closing. Seller countered at 148/pt, buyer paid dues and closing. Countered that with 150/pt, seller paying dues and closing. Seller declined and stuck to previous counter.

Been listed now 100 days. Best of luck to them!
I recently bid on and got a 100 CCV at 129pp loaded, buyer pay dues, split closing.

I will add here 2 offers I put out that were declined. I will admit they were no doubt low, but not lower than other closings I seen in April.
SSR 150 not loaded at 82pp buyer pays dues, split closing. Buyer declined with no counter.
AKV 160 loaded at 94pp buyer pays. Buyer declined, I countered with 99pp. Buyer declined and said they would not go lower than listing at 115pp.

Thought Id add to this. I was looking for some BLT points to become a first time resale buyer (160 points, fully loaded) and it was on market for $133, I offered $126, they came back at 130 and we settled on 128. I think looking at some of the other forum threads I could perhaps have gotten it lower (I've seen some $120s!), but it was fully loaded, I think BLT has a fab location (which always helps real estate) and was just so excited to join DVC. Here's hoping for a nice refurb that pleases everyone - that's a thing, RIGHT? :)

Thought Id add to this. I was looking for some BLT points to become a first time resale buyer (160 points, fully loaded) and it was on market for $133, I offered $126, they came back at 130 and we settled on 128. I think looking at some of the other forum threads I could perhaps have gotten it lower (I've seen some $120s!), but it was fully loaded, I think BLT has a fab location (which always helps real estate) and was just so excited to join DVC. Here's hoping for a nice refurb that pleases everyone - that's a thing, RIGHT? :)

Congratulations! A deal is a great deal when it fits your needs perfectly!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter