• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent WDW visitors - gas prices?

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
Just curious as to the current gas prices through GA & FL? We are going this weekend and it's always nice to know if we should fill up before crossing the FL state line... Thanks!

Over Easter it was 1.57 , 1.67 and 1.87 (reg, middle and premium grade gas). It was at least 30 cents more than here in CHarlotte, NC.

Tina

Think yourself lucky, over here in the uk we pay £0.75/Litre whick I think is about $3.80/Gall.
But we do have to travel further to get to Disney.

I can't believe the UK prices! That is terrible!

And, I would have thought the gas would have been cheaper in GA/FL, than NC! Hopefully it was just higher for the holiday. :D

...only 2 days to go...van's cleaned out & 1/2 packed!

The cheapest I have seen in my area is $1.18 and the highest $1.29. I live around the Atlanta, GA area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter