• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent experiences with Tiffany Town Car

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
I want to book a car service for our March trip (2 adults with luggage) and I'm looking for suggestions. Tiffany seems to be one of the more reasonably priced services, but I've seen some negative reviews for them lately. Does anyone have recent experience with them that they can share? Thanks!

We use them late nov, early dec. Coming in, everything was fine. Pickup at resort was less than wonderful. He was waiting at the parking lot for BWV. Don’t know why, I thought pick up was always by lobby of resort. We were sitting outside with luggage, he parked across the walkway , opened hatched and stood there. Did not come to help with luggage. Disney people loaded car.

I wrote on another thread about about our experience with Tiffany Towncar, which wasn't terrible, but was odd. We tried Orlando Airport Towncar Service last week and they were great. Very nice vehicles, very professional drivers, right on time both ways and picked us up exactly where they said they would, and I thought the fee was reasonable. We will use them again for our next trip.

We used Tiffany Towncar for our Thanksgiving trip and I thought I would leave my review. We were due to arrive on Tuesday 11/22 at 4:45 pm. On Monday night (11/21) I received a text saying that we were confirmed for our pick up, which I really liked.

We arrived Tuesday and got off the plane. My phone had no texts when I arrived, but we started heading to the baggage claim area. Once we got there I checked my texts again and I had a text from Ray saying he was our driver and he was in the baggage claim area. I texted him back and said I'm not seeing you-where are you? He then admitted he was still in traffic. We ended up waiting over 20 minutes, which was very annoying because the whole reason I booked a town car was so we could be on the way asap. I will admit we made excellent time getting to the baggage claim area. We were toward the front of the plane and exited quickly and the monorail was already there right when we walked up. We didn't stop at the bathroom. According to my texts we were at baggage claim at 5:08. It was still very disappointing to wait so long. The driver was fine. Not friendly, but not rude either. Just quiet.

Our pick up was 11/29 at 11:15 am. I didn't receive a text the night before confirming this pick up, so I emailed at 1:30 am the night before when we got back from the parks. When I woke up the next morning there was an email sent at 5 am confirming that someone would be there. We walked to front of the hotel. The driver called me at 11:09 and said he was there. So he was a few minutes early. I forgot this driver's name, but he was similar to the other driver. Not particularly friendly, but definitely not rude.

I emailed them a few times with changes to my flight numbers/times before the trip and they always responded same day, so I did like that. It was $185 round trip and I tipped $20 cash each way. I don't think I'll ever use a car service again. I probably would've been in an Uber way sooner at the airport for less than half the price. The service I received was fine, but not worth the insane pricing. I was flying with my two kids age 20 and 18, so we would've been fine in an Uber. If you have a ton of luggage/a huge family/car seats. etc a car service may be worth it, but in our situation it was not. I was worried because it was Thanksgiving week it would be crazy busy or there would be surge prices for ride shares, but that was a total non issue. Lesson learned.

I will say when I got home I sent an email with my feedback about having to wait a long time at the airport. I also gave good feedback about everything else. I wasn't expecting anything, but I did not even get a reply.

So like I said: not bad, but definitely not worth the price.

(I wrote this on another thread and copied and and pasted here)

We used them in October. There were 10 of us (6 adults, 4 children). I cannot express how GREAT our experience was, both ways. below are my two reviews from another thread.

We had an absolutely GREAT experience with Tiffany tonight. Our driver was Keneth and he sent me a text when our plane landed and said he was in the cell phone lot and to text him when we got our luggage. Luggage took forever as there was another plane ahead of ours. I called him and he said no problem and the he’d be outside the first floor in the A1-A5 spots. We finally got our bags and headed out. He was right there with a pleasant greeting and loaded all our bags. There were 10 of us and the van came with the car seat and 2 booster seats I requested. The drive to Disney was pleasant and very relaxing. I tipped him beyond the 20% for such great service.
We leave on 10/21 so I’ll report on the return service.

Another absolutely GREAT experience with Tiffany today on our return to MCO. Got a confirmation text yesterday stating our driver would be Steven. He arrived today 20 minutes early and texted me to let me know hew was there and early but yo take our time. He loaded and unloaded all our baggage ( there were 10 of us, 6 adults, 4 kids). The drive to the airport was very relaxed. Great driver.

We used Tiffany both ways and I would highly recommend them. Especially for a large group.

I will definitely use them again for future trips.

Thanks, everyone. They do seem inconsistent, which I don't love. I like to have everything set in advance but it may make the most sense to just use Lyft or Uber since it's just the two of us.

We’ve been using Tiffany regularly since 2008 and have had nothing but great experiences! We’ve also suggested them to friends who have had similarly positive experiences. We definitely continue to book with them.

I used them in Feb, May & Nov. First two were great, I sung the company’s praises a number of times, but Nov was not. We waited like 20-30 mins after getting our bags at the airport, he drove like an insane person (I called the company and said I will refuse to get in the car with that driver again and they apologized and agreed his driving was not ok and get me a different driver going forward). The next two drivers were fine but my nerves were a wreck before each trip and that’s no good as I specifically booked a Towncar so I didn’t worry about bad driving. I’m going back rideshares, I’ve been having a better rideshare experience by booking Lux cars around WDW property so I’ll be trying that for the airport.

We used them in 2021 and it was fine. They sent an older van but the driver did meet us at luggage pick-up. Van was parked very close. Return was same sort of van. In 2022, we kept looking for the driver and then realized that he had sent a text that he would meet us outside. It was a new Towncar and very clean inside. Driver was very pleasant and was the same car/driver for return. I will probably use them again since we may be staying at SOG which means if we use a shuttle, we would be the last to be dropped off and the first picked up.

We used Tiffany in August. We booked a van. There was 8 of us this trip. Received a text when we landed that he would meet us in Baggage claim and to text him when we get there. He had a cart waiting and loaded up our luggage and we went out to the van. Clean, new black van. He loaded the luggage, and we were on our way. Return trip he dropped us off at Curbside check in. No issues. Used Tiffany again in September for only 2 of us and booked a Towncar. Driver texted when we landed. Said he'd meet us in Baggage claim. Same routine. Went to the pickup area, loaded our luggage and on our way. Return trip to the airport, the same routine. No issues. We have Tiffany booked again for our trip next week and expecting it to be the same with no issues. Fingers crossed!

I want to book a car service for our March trip (2 adults with luggage) and I'm looking for suggestions. Tiffany seems to be one of the more reasonably priced services, but I've seen some negative reviews for them lately. Does anyone have recent experience with them that they can share? Thanks!
I cant say enough of how we would never book them again. Arrival at airport was not organized. They were not waiting with sign, had to text back and forth and try to find them . He parked on the opposite side of the airport from regular pickup. Driver didnt speak the whole way and was not friendly at all.

The return was even worse. Driver was over 40 minutes late and kept making excuses. Called main number and they said driver was just running late because the last ride was late but driver said it was traffic. Barely made it to the airport in time and the driver was so rude when he finally came to pick us up. No apology or anything.

I cant say enough of how we would never book them again. Arrival at airport was not organized. They were not waiting with sign, had to text back and forth and try to find them . He parked on the opposite side of the airport from regular pickup. Driver didnt speak the whole way and was not friendly at all.

The return was even worse. Driver was over 40 minutes late and kept making excuses. Called main number and they said driver was just running late because the last ride was late but driver said it was traffic. Barely made it to the airport in time and the driver was so rude when he finally came to pick us up. No apology or anything.

I’m sorry you had such a bad experience. We have used them for years, multiple trips per year & have never had anything but great service. When was your trip?

It was November 2022. I kept hearing how great they were and they were anything but for our trip.

We used them last August and thought they were great. When we landed at MCO they were in contact with us and communicating to meet once we had our luggage. Both drivers we had for getting to DIsney and then back to the airport were friendly and on time. We will definitely book with them again.

Used Tiffany again Sunday & this morning. Same great service we always have.We got a text confirming pickup & our driver’s name Saturday. Saulo was waiting for us at the bottom of the escalator, helped with suitcases & was parked inside the covered parking lane. Got the text confirmation yesterday. Our driver Marion texted again this morning confirming our pickup time. She was more than 15 minutes early & texted she was here whenever we were ready (which we were). She had a Lincoln sedan & I “think” she may have been subcontracted. Saw a different company plate in the front of the car. But the car was fine, she was friendly & professional. Still very satisfied with Tiffany service.

We used Tiffany Towncar for our Jan 2023 trip. The pickup at the airport was excellent. Our driver texted us earlier that day to let us know that he would be waiting at baggage claim and he was. He helped us with our luggage, and was great for our grocery pickup. He also made the trip extra special by pointing out things like Spaceship Earth and the water bridge on our drive to BLT.

Our pickup to go to the airport was ok. I suspect that they may put their "better" drivers on the arrival trips. He did not text, he was messaging me with WhatsApp, which was just odd. He was pretty much silent on the drive; not overly friendly. It was ok, but not outstanding by any means.

We used Tiffany the first week of January for round trip transportation from MCO to Disney. Our arrival flight got delayed like three times and ended up arriving an hour and a half later than the original time. We didn't have any issues with the company; they had been tracking our flight and knew about the changes. When we landed at the airport I received a message from our driver telling us where to go. We found him super quickly because he was waiting for us at the end of the staircases leading to baggage claim with a sign with our name. We made conversation about Disney during the drive and he was a very safe driver. We had a split stay and didn't have any trouble picking us up at our second hotel, it was a different driver and he texted us asking if we wanted to be picked up earlier, we didn't want that but it was nice he offered. All in all I would use their services again.

Welp, I'm back. I had sworn Tiffany off after a horrid Nov 2022 experience. Alas, life has a way of laughing at that sort of decision. I ended up riding with Tiffany Towncar about a week and a half ago MCO-Sapphire Falls (my travel partner's call, they had good experiences with the company before and *really* wanted to try them again despite our Nov experience).

They texted the day before and texted on our arrival. Driver was at baggage claim when I called with our bags (unlike Nov) and assisted in taking our bags to the car. He loaded our bags into the car (the driver in Nov complained about doing that) and he gave us a safe drive to Sapphire Falls (the Nov driver was a maniac). I guess this means they're back on my list. I'll probably still rideshare for solo trips because they are not a cheap outfit, but when traveling with a small group I'll consider Tiffany again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter