Reallocation help

buzzandzurg

Mouseketeer
Need some advice. I have two memberships. One is a VGC contract and another has VGF and BLT. I made a reservation for Christmas time for a relative and just used my 2024 VGC points to grab it quickly because I didn’t have any remaining 2024 points in the other membership and wasn’t sure if I wanted to borrow BLT or VGF. Obviously this ended up being dumb because when I finally decided to use BLT I couldn’t reallocate points because I can’t transfer borrowed points from one membership to the other. I’ve tried figuring out a solution as I don’t want to lose those VGC points and just can’t come up with anything. Anyone have ideas? Thanks!

Unfortunately there is not much you can do, other than to try and waitlist using your BLT membership the first few ie last few nights at VGC, and stalk to see if you can get some on that membership.

Then, cancel those nights out on the VGC interact. You can ask MS to note they are the same party and to link the nights so they don’t change rooms

You just can’t pass the 31 day mark before check in or you end up with holding points.

Unfortunately there is not much you can do, other than to try and waitlist using your BLT membership the first few ie last few nights at VGC, and stalk to see if you can get some on that membership.

Then, cancel those nights out on the VGC interact. You can ask MS to note they are the same party and to link the nights so they don’t change rooms

You just can’t pass the 31 day mark before check in or you end up with holding points.
Thanks! That is what I was pretty much resigned to but wanted to make sure. Thanks for the response

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest