Realistically, when do think Disney will no longer require masks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People still want masks gone? You can be whoever you want to be, whenever you want. That’s cool. You don’t see Spider-Man or Batman begging for mask mandates to be lifted. You know why? Because masks are great. I’m currently looking through surgeons willing to make mine permanent, and I think eventually a lot of the world will look to do the same

Are we trying to get the thread locked?
I would say so-- several reported posts, with evidence of rudeness, political opinions, and personal attacks. I'm closing for now.

It might be that discussing whether people should or should not wear masks is too emotional a subject for many people to discuss rationally, and it's asking a lot to expect moderators to constantly watch threads with these subjects to ensure that posts comply with the DIS guidelines. I'm open for suggestions if anyone would like to send an email to admin@wdwinfo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter