Real Pictures of VMK'ers - Post them here!

:rotfl:
We have an amazing pool like that and it has graffiti alll over in.. kinda nasty :eek:

LOL. It seems run down. Most pools like that are outdated - run down. This pool has actually spots where in that picture, look sort of on the right top side. You can see the pool go up with a pole guarding it so if your about to drown you can go there. Thats what makes the pool so creepy. And the fact it is cement.

yay.

LOL i will post pictures of my ghetto pool/type thing!!
Me and my friend trespassed through it to go see it. :D

mikeyLOLshirt-1.jpg

THERE IT IS! Thats when we were leaving and i took it quickly from behind the fence. It stinks because its off my phone, and the other is of the WHOLE pool, but that picture looks even worse. The one thats up is from the deep end where all this slime always forms at the bottom. The water is from just like rain and such.

Its very, very old. And i hope they close it down so it becomes haunted! The water they use is gross too. its from some brook or something. hah. They NEVER clean the deep end of the pool either. So kids do like pencils, and they practically drown trying to swim back to the surface!!

Who's up for some swimmin'?

Never.

I went there twice in a life time. I did a pencil into the deep end and like i touched slime so i was like ew and i opened my mouth and water went in haha. Smart me, I thought i was gonna drown so I have never been back there since.

Never.

I went there twice in a life time. I did a pencil into the deep end and like i touched slime so i was like ew and i opened my mouth and water went in haha. Smart me, I thought i was gonna drown so I have never been back there since.

Yummy popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter