Reading, seeing and hearing Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
auntk said:
New kid in the neighborhood shyly knocks on monitor . . . .

So, um, hi . . and Maelstrom! . . . I’m new to this neighbor(u)rhoo(u)d, and, well, can I play with you?

I’ve been lurking here for a while – I started reading some trip reports, which led to reading other trip reports, which led me to the M1 thread, and over here. Your stories are wonderful, and have made me laugh,cry, and spew! I’m not much of a poster, but I figure that if I’m going to spend so much time reading these boards, I should not be anonymous anymore. I don’t know how much I can add to your fun, but I wanted to say “hi” and thank you for all of the hours of not working you have given me.

Plus I wanted to be able to wish all of you a great time at your meet.
If you want an example of "hours not working," just talk to sher. She has to sneak up to the pay window. There is a reason she is The Enforcer. However, whatever you do, listen not to her demented mind when it comes to matters of taste regarding coffee and especially wine. She's a swill drinker. . .a swiller par excellence. . .Queen Swill. . .Swilliminjaro. . .Swillunker. . .Swillicious. . .you get the picture.

So, welcome to this merry house of smoke and mirrors, of dangling TRs, tagged faeries, gilliganizing men and women, haiku, movie reviews, beefcake firemen (is that the real reason you joined? Be honest.), gassy posters (I did NOT mention tink), woo-hooties (except in KS on holidays when it's hoo-wooties), downright charming men :smooth: and captivating women princess:. Step right up, E-ticket rides are available without waiting. . .

Hey folks - hope you're having a super day! Thought I'd drop in and say hello. I might be around some tonight. Got a class to teach at 7 and then will be home after that. We'll see. If not, it's only 2 weeks from today til the big meet. I'm excited - are y'all?!?

By the way, we had an excellent super weekend! I know Rhonda is going to do a trippie - I might if I can get to it. But, just as a teaser - magic happened over and over on this trip. During one of the Cinderellabration Shows on Saturday morning, right at the end when all the princesses came to the front of the stage, every one of them turned right to Wesley and blew him a kiss. I got it on video and Rhonda got the picture. It is one of the coolest pictures ever!! Here's a teaser...

untitledprincesses4.jpg

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Great pic, Mark! Glad y'all had a great time.

Welcome, auntk!

BTW, I have the rooster, in case anyone was wonering. (DOG)

And I'll use him if I have to.

FSUMARCHIEF said:
Hey folks - hope you're having a super day! Thought I'd drop in and say hello. I might be around some tonight. Got a class to teach at 7 and then will be home after that. We'll see. If not, it's only 2 weeks from today til the big meet. I'm excited - are y'all?!?

By the way, we had an excellent super weekend! I know Rhonda is going to do a trippie - I might if I can get to it. But, just as a teaser - magic happened over and over on this trip. During one of the Cinderellabration Shows on Saturday morning, right at the end when all the princesses came to the front of the stage, every one of them turned right to Wesley and blew him a kiss. I got it on video and Rhonda got the picture. It is one of the coolest pictures ever!! Here's a teaser...

untitledprincesses4.jpg

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Given Wesley's adorableness, I appreciate the look on all the princesses faces.....

Welcome back Marky and Rhon...

Mark!! That is a superfantabulous pic!!! My heart skipped a beat when I saw it. I cannot even imagine the look on Wesley's face.
Can't wait for the TR(s).
Jam

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I’m as old as the dinosaur in my avatar. Really. I found the DIS while planning my most recent WDW trip with my brother, SIL & nephew. DN has autism & I found a lot of helpful information on the boards, especially the disabilities board. I had intended to read just for information purposes, but then I started reading trip reports – Master Gracie’s was the first, I think, then Zzub’s, Mel’s, LaLa’s, Horsegirl’s and the list goes on. Like many others, I found myself checking daily for new installments on the trip reports and through them, found this thread. :surfweb:

I have a crazyfun job with a municipal parks and recreation department. I love it, but sometimes I feel as though everyone in town knows me. I know how it feels to have strangers come up to you and start talking about well, anything and everything, and how uncomfortable that can be. So, I’m not going to get all in anyone’s business. I just wanted to say hi & thanks for the laughs, and that I hope you have a great time at the Viking meet.

Aah, the Eagles . . . they don’t like to make things easy for themselves :sad2:

auntk said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I’m as old as the dinosaur in my avatar.

That's okay, auntk. Sleepydog needs some geriatric company. :rotfl2: and we all appreciate wisdom....so we could get that from you.

Join in and have fun.... :teeth:

Hay Hauntie! I see you turned the page today. Haven't had a chance to post...Hope you haven't puked, baby...!

Welcome Auntie...
Yea it's crazy, but we love it.
I think.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

I had a Monday that's for sure.

I hope tomorrow is better.

I am home.
With the cell phone on TFI.

If anybody wants to chat.

I am making nachos...should I do chili cheese, or salsa and cheese?

Ash - you are going to Wilderness Lodge, right??????? My cousin and his family just got back yesterday from a 10 day trip. LOVED the lodge. Trying to convince me to change for December. Said the crowds were not bad and the food was wonderful :banana: :banana:

Loved the picture Mark!!!!!!

This time 2 Mondays from now I will have met you all
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

What an amazing picture! It could be a postcard! And I can just imagine how special it made Wesley feel. Not that he's not used to that.......Can't wait to read the report(s).

I, too, am home. Have fed the kids, and checked homework, and am looking forward to a little relaxation. I'm REALLY excited to watch the new Aaron Sorkin show tonight...Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. HOWEVER, it is a 10:00 show, so I may just fall asleep. I'm TiVo-ing (is that a word?) it just in case. Does anybody know if Gilmore Girls premieres tonight? I'm hoping not, as I'd rather just veg here at the computer.

Off to catch up on some TRs.....

Ash! I can't wait to see Studio 60 either - I LOVE Aaron Sorkin - Sports Night, West Wing, et al. I have very high hopes for this one, which may be dashed immediatley, but I hope not. And Gilmore Girls starts next Tuesday, the 26th (on the new CW network).

Mark - LOVE the picture! Absolutely precious - I can't wait to hear about the weekend of magic.

Hey Horsey where did Bgd get that lovely picture of you that he posted on your trip report. That is you right? I never saw it before.

NAB said:
Hey Horsey where did Bgd get that lovely picture of you that he posted on your trip report. That is you right? I never saw it before.

Hay nabster! Awww. How sweet are you. gbd is my husband. I was wondering when someone would figure it out.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Kidding. He just copied it from inside the report. I posted it half way through....Thanks girlie.

Yes to survivor tonight. Missed AR. Spice shop sucked me in....

So Sorry to hear about the black on picture day baby! You know, sometimes the best childhood pix are the ones where the kids got into something or their hair is messed up or something. And get Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, or whatever they are called. They are FNOF awesome and get out almost any stains anywhere...except don't use 'em on your teeth to get rid of the blueberry..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter