(Re)-introducing myself!

WDW0906

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I found this board a few years ago after signing up for my first half marathon in Disney 2010 when I was pregnant with my first daughter. I had never run longer than 3 miles and I was scared to death of it, but with a year of training I finished! DH and I both got into running and four years (and a son!) later we are still going strong. I had a little setback after having to delivery my son via c-section but I'm happy to say I'm running my fourth half marathon this Sunday in colonial Williamsburg, VA.

A girlfriend and I are seriously considering running the full this January and after seeing the course map and video I'm so excited! I teach high school and with the two little ones at home I am a little nervous about fitting in the long runs but I think if we take it slow we should be ok. I'm sure I'll be visiting this board a lot between now and then!

Welcome back! Love to have you join us. There's lots of race talk going on here for sure. Since you have done a few fulls I know you understand what has to be done and you will get it done!

Have a great event this weekend.

Find the fun!

welcome! I've just signed up for the Goofy and have never run a full or a half (my first half will be this upcoming DL Half). You should totally do it! There's plenty of time to train by January

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter