Ratatouille To Epcot

I will take this a step further. If there was room for the builds Ratatouille ride at France and a Milan ride at China. That alone would put these two Disney films back on the map and drive new interest IMO. Anyone think of any other Disney films that would line up with a certain Country in Epcot?
Well for england you could do Mary Poppins, Peter Pan, Whinnie the Pooh as well. Italy - Pinocchio? US - Lady and the Tramp, Incredibles, Brother Bear(canada for a loose stretch).

I will take this a step further. If there was room for the builds Ratatouille ride at France and a Milan ride at China. That alone would put these two Disney films back on the map and drive new interest IMO. Anyone think of any other Disney films that would line up with a certain Country in Epcot?
I like the idea of a Mulan ride. That would be cool to have a ride of a movie that was made like 3 miles away

I can't think of anything other than what's been mentioned for countries. Maybe 101 Dalmatians for England as well? Alice?

I like the idea of a Mulan ride. That would be cool to have a ride of a movie that was made like 3 miles away

I can't think of anything other than what's been mentioned for countries. Maybe 101 Dalmatians for England as well? Alice?
An Aladdin ride in Morocco. They could do something Brother Bear for Canada. A Pinocchio dark ride would be nice in Italy.

Return some form of Snow White's Scary Adventures to Germany. Also, do a musical show like Finding Nemo in the UK for Mary Poppins.

I personally think a ride between Japan and US would be fun themed to San Fransokyo.
I don't know about that. Only because big hero 6 technically takes place in an alternate reality where Japan was responsible for the cleanup of the 1906 earthquake. If it wasn't for the alternate reality thing I would be a little more open to it. Although I don't really see a need to have a ride linking the US and Japan pavilions

I don't know about that. Only because big hero 6 technically takes place in an alternate reality where Japan was responsible for the cleanup of the 1906 earthquake. If it wasn't for the alternate reality thing I would be a little more open to it. Although I don't really see a need to have a ride linking the US and Japan pavilions

Wow - that is interesting! I never knew that...

Well for england you could do Mary Poppins, Peter Pan, Whinnie the Pooh as well. Italy - Pinocchio? US - Lady and the Tramp, Incredibles, Brother Bear(canada for a loose stretch).

Trackless Winnie the Pooh to England, Mr Toad back to MK! I was not a fan of Frozen coming to Norway. But I would be MORE of a fan of it if other countries did the same thing and WS became kind of like a big spread out Fantasyland, but keeping the pavilions in tact other than the ride. Get the little kids in Epcot, but still have the stuff there to teach them. But I don't like the idea of lots of kids being all over WS at night. Too many drunks.

Although is will probably never happen is was a fun exercise to dream of what Epcot could be. Thanks for all the great responses.

Some of these ideas for movie rides for each pavilion are great. However I feel that what makes Epcot different to any theme park I've ever been to is the understanding of the different cultures.
Just putting rides in because they were set in that country could take away some of the magic of Epcot, unless the movie was celebratory of the culture.

I think Ratatouille is a good fit, the movie is very French.
I don't really get the same feeling towards 101 Dalmatian for England though. Although maybe that is just because I am English.

I would love to see a little Greek pavilion with maybe some Hercules ride celebrating their historic culture.

I'm always scared of too many bright cartoonish colours invading Epcot. The live-action movies feel more suitable. Once we get more that may be what we see, rides related to them rather than the cartoons.

I think the big take away from this, is that it appears there is a conscious effort to expand attraction capacity in the park. Disney seem to hold on to those expansion pads very tightly, now they seem ready to start to use them.
It's a significant change in the last year plus. Unsure if this is the fruits of the my magic plus system, or result of that expenditure winding down. Bottom line, they are spending a lot of money to expand their attraction offerings and their lodging options. Something is giving them the indication that now is the time to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts