rainy days

waffle

Earning My Ears
I'm praying I won't have to face a rainy day during my cruise, but just in case, I was wondering, how does Disney make the best of it?

I have been on numerous cruises with the kids(includingDCL), there is sooooo much to do on board, it is not even funny.
Here are just a few that I can remember: Bingo, Gameshows, Movies, Shows, Arcade, ESPN bar, Oceaneers Club and Lab and eating, eating, eating!

It was raining when we left the port last year, so they held the sail away party in the lobby. Luckily the weather picked up for the rest of the cruise!

On sea days the ships try to steer around rain and storms as much as possible.

In port it can rain but generally the storms are short-lived. I've been rained on a few times in 10 cruises but never have we had an all-day soaker.

thanks, what you said is a lot more encouraging than the forecast I saw!

Just off the 2-23 Wonder. Had a full day of rain at Nassau. They added 2 movies and 2-3 inside family activities including Wonderquest. Many kids still swam as it was 80 degrees despite the rain.

Cruise Director Jim kept reminding everybody that the sun always shines on the Wonder. Don't worry and have a great cruise!:smooth:

Last August, we had an all day of rain on a sea day. My DH and I....played bingo, played shuffleboard, and went in the jacuzzi. We really had fun and it really didn't matter. Disney ALWAYS gets it right.

Next time, I think I would try to get in the spa, or maybe try a movie, and you could always work out in the gym.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter