Quick Reviews, Just Back, Oct 17-22

basketrn

Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor manten
Well, did the dining plan again. And we left with 6 counter services and three snacks still left! Anyways, here is what we ate(will grade on a A,B,C,D,F scale):

Sci-Fi Inn for dinner: My DH, DM had the steak. It was ok. I had the reuben, which was really plain, and DS had the BBQ rids which he gave :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 We all had different appeitizer's, the best was the opinion rings and cheese dip (can't remember the name).
Overall, C-. The food was just ok, probably won't go back

O'Hanas for dinner: This was GREAT as always. Service was great! Left her a huge tip. She got us into the O'Hana's breakfast for Sunday morning.
A++++

Liberty Tree Tavern: Had dinner here for MNSSHP. Very good! Loved what they offered, would go back! Character interation was great. Came to the table several times.
B+

LeCellier for Lunch: This is our second time eating there, very good. LOVE the deserts! DM had the larger steak, DH and myself had the petite filet. DS had the steak sandwhich.
B+

Several stops around the world for the F&W Festival! Very yummie! My favorate was the crab cakes in America and chocolate mouse from France.

Cape May Clam Bake: Very good! Love the clams. We have been several times in the past and is always good!!
B+++

O'Hana's for breakfast: Again, YUMMIE! DS loves stich, so we try to do this every trip!
A+++

Beaches n' Creams for dinner: We all had hamburgers and french fries. YUMMIE!!!! Very good, but of course desert is the best part of that meal!
A+++

Please ask if you have any questions.

Thanks for sharing. We went to Ohana's for breakfast on our past trip and loved it. My DS loves Stitch and he lived up to the expectations. We have not done LTT and I keep reading good reviews. I already have it marked down for a dinner for our next trip next August.

Thanks for the reviews. I have a question about LeCellier lunch. Did you get the usual breadsticks? Did you ask for anything that wasn't on the lunch menu?

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

We were there the same days as you. You ate at alot of my favorites - thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter