Questions re making reservations

geminigirl620

Earning My Ears
Why, oh why, is this causing me so much confusion? Can someone please clarify two points for me?

1. 180 plus 10. I assume this means you may book ADRs for up to 10 days of your vacation 180 days prior to your resort check in date. (NOT that you can book 190 days prior to resort check in).

2. I have been trying to familiarize myself with the online dining reservation system just so I know what I am doing when it is time to book. I read on these boards that you must have a 12-digit reservation number. What is this?! I only have something my TA calls a "confirmation" and it's only 8 digits! Yikes.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

1) You are correct.

2) My resort reservation number was 8 characters: 1 number, 2 letters, 5 numbers. It worked just fine to open up the +10 for my ADRs. WDWs confirmation numbers used to be longer and all numbers. I think it switched when they switched reservation systems last year.

Thanks MaggiesMom. That helps enormously. My confirmation is that same format - number, two letters, five numbers so I guess I'm ok! I've been in a blind panic about these ADRs. I think I just need to calm down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter