questions on booking

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
for some reason this year Im so antsy to get next years vacation booked
wed is the big day since we go every year near the end of the month
this year for some odd reason at the 7 month day there was basically nothing open maybe a day here and there
so as of now the window is open from 1/18/1/25 were planning on 1/21 to/1/28

would it be a good idea to book what I can now and add a day as the dates move or just wait till wed
weve never had an issue just booking the poly for the week we want on the 11 month window

I just noticed too the MLK day is the 20th for next year last year it was the 13 I think
were hoping now that wont cause an issue

basically Im wondering what would be the best
book now and move the dates forward or wait till wed and book the week at one time which is really the easiest
another issue is Im working wed 9/530
at what time could I do this on line or I could try calling on my break

also how how busy things are the day after MLK day
thanks

You are comparing the 11 month window vs the 7 month window it seems. Even with you working the 11 month window should be fine.

MLK shouldn’t be an issue as you are arriving the day after.

You can book online at 8 am and I don’t think you will have an issue booking Poly at 11 months starting Wednesday.

What resort and room category? If Poly studio, be aware that it has never had an 11-month issue, always easy to get if you do so at 11-months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter