Questions For Those Who Have Been On Disney Magic European Cruises Summer 2022

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
I'm booked on the Magic Norwegian Fjords in September. For those who have been on the Med cruises in June / July 2022 and those who may see this thread in August, before my cruise
  • Palo Brunch is available on my cruise but its currently booked up, I want to see if there is availability or to get on a waitlist when I get on the ship. Do I go to a specific place or do I just check the App?
  • Rainforest Room Booking. Do I go to a specific place or do I just check the App? Are length or cruise and single day passes available? What are the prices?
  • Is there a Spa Tour and Raffle on embarkation day?
  • Which MDR restaurant is open for lunch on embarkation day?
  • Which MDR restaurant is open for lunch during the cruise?
  • Which MDR restaurant is open for breakfast during the cruise?
  • Is Cabanas open for breakfast on debarkation day?
  • What time was the Sail Away Party on embarkation day?

I'm booked on the Magic Norwegian Fjords in September. For those who have been on the Med cruises in June / July 2022 and those who may see this thread in August, before my cruise
  • Palo Brunch is available on my cruise but its currently booked up, I want to see if there is availability or to get on a waitlist when I get on the ship. Do I go to a specific place or do I just check the App? - We could only get a reservation for 2 early and was able to add one more successfully by going to Guest Services. I also talked to another a couple that was able to get in waitlisted by doing the same.
  • Rainforest Room Booking. Do I go to a specific place or do I just check the App? Are length or cruise and single day passes available? What are the prices? - do not know
  • Is there a Spa Tour and Raffle on embarkation day? - do not know
  • Which MDR restaurant is open for lunch on embarkation day? - we got on the ship late and barely made it to Cabanas
  • Which MDR restaurant is open for lunch during the cruise? - Rapunzels
  • Which MDR restaurant is open for breakfast during the cruise? - Lumiere’s
  • Is Cabanas open for breakfast on debarkation day? - yes, but it wasn’t listed on the app. I only found out because I went up to 9 to fill up our water bottles.
  • What time was the Sail Away Party on embarkation day? - I want to say around 5:30pm but don’t recall for sure. We didn’t attend.
Can’t answer all of your questions, but can a few. We were on the July 6 sailing.

Can’t answer all of your questions, but can a few. We were on the July 6 sailing.

Thanks, thats a great help :)

One more question, all the alcohol tastings were sold out before my booking window opened. Do I have to go to a specific place or check the App to see if there is any room left on embarkation day? Or would I be better off on the day and time, just going to the venue and seeing if they have space?

Hey Tink! I haven't been since before Covid, but Rainforest Passes back then were first come first serve at the Spa on embarkation day. I've found that "length of cruise" pass availability tends to vary cruise to cruise and ship to ship.

Hey Tink! I haven't been since before Covid, but Rainforest Passes back then were first come first serve at the Spa on embarkation day. I've found that "length of cruise" pass availability tends to vary cruise to cruise and ship to ship.
Thats helpful, thanks, I'm specifically looking for people who have been on The Magic in the last few weeks, as I don't trust info from the before times any more. I've had 2 transatlantic trips from Europe to the West Coast of America in the last 6 months, so I know info can change quickly :)

• Palo Brunch is available on my cruise but its currently booked up, I want to see if there is availability or to get on a waitlist when I get on the ship. Do I go to a specific place or do I just check the App?
  • Rainforest Room Booking. Do I go to a specific place or do I just check the App? Are length or cruise and single day passes available? What are the prices?
We were on the June 27-July 6th Greek Isles, so I'll try to answer what I can...
    • I would go up to Palo as soon as you board (or perhaps you can do this in Lumiere's) and look for availability or get on a waitlist
    • I have no idea. I've never set foot in a spa on a ship in over 30 cruises :)
    • See above
    • Not sure. If one was to be open, I would assume it would be Rapunzel. We went to Cabanas.
    • I believe that this is Lumiere's, though we never went for lunch
    • I believe that this is Lumiere's, though we never went for breakfast either (always Cabanas)
    • Yes. That's where we ate
    • I think it's at 5pm, but we missed it due to a) it taking about 3 hours to board due to Prenetics, and b) our stateroom being changed and us not knowing it, so I was in line at Guest Services...

We were on the June 27-July 6th Greek Isles, so I'll try to answer what I can...
    • I would go up to Palo as soon as you board (or perhaps you can do this in Lumiere's) and look for availability or get on a waitlist
    • I have no idea. I've never set foot in a spa on a ship in over 30 cruises :)
    • See above
    • Not sure. If one was to be open, I would assume it would be Rapunzel. We went to Cabanas.
    • I believe that this is Lumiere's, though we never went for lunch
    • I believe that this is Lumiere's, though we never went for breakfast either (always Cabanas)
    • Yes. That's where we ateThank you.
    • I think it's at 5pm, but we missed it due to a) it taking about 3 hours to board due to Prenetics, and b) our stateroom being changed and us not knowing it, so I was in line at Guest Services...
Thank you.

I think as soon as Im on the ship, Im heading straight to Palo as thats the main thing I want to try to get. After that I'll go to the Spa and see about the Rainforest Room. Then 'll get food. :)

Not post-Covid info since we are on the same upcoming cruise, but I think just about everything (including the spa) is open on embarkation day for people to check them out. It’s the only time I’ve been in the kid’s clubs.

Is there a Spa Tour and Raffle on embarkation day?
We did have a raffle but we left on Transatlantic.
Lumieres did have both breakfast and lunch. We were also offered lunch on port days at the new Tangled/Rapunzel MDR.
Cabanas did serve breakfast nobody checked your arrival times but they were recommended on your app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter