Questions for anyone recently off the Disney Dream....

MinnieMouse64

Mouseketeer
We leave one week from today and was wondering, were the selling the rolling duffle bags in the gift shops? We got one four years ago and just love it!!! My suitcases are going to be full and won't have much room for things I purchase while on board. This is what happened four years ago and I was able to purchase this and it was perfect. If not, I may have to take a few things out (I am bad, I overpack).

Was the returning castaway club gift still those burlap bags?

A few quick questions for my daughter and her family.....was the pool, aqua duck, finding nemo water heated? What movies are playing now?

Thanks in Advance for your answers

We were on the 10/19 sailing...

I didn't notice the rolling duffles, but I wasn't looking. They did have some disney patterned hard-sided luggage. We were disappointed in the selection of merchandise in the store. Perhaps we've already purchased one of everything :confused3

Yes, my wife doesn't like that bag because the jute/burlap "shed" all over her.

was the pool, aqua duck, finding nemo water heated?
The pool and Nemo's Reef water is nicely heated, the Aqua Duck water is probably heated as well, but it felt really cold!

What movies are playing now?
I noticed, The BFG, Pete's Dragon, Finding Dory, Captain America: Civil War ... that's all I remember.

We bought one of the rolling duffles three years ago on the Fantasy and we haven't seen them since.

Could someone post a picture of their rolling duffle?
Here's the one that I remember:
680094681_tp.jpg

Just off the 10-24 to 10-28 sailing. No rolling duffle. A nap sack type bag was offered. Lots of Halloween on the High Seas merchandise. We had a fabulous time. Food was great. Lucky enough to have a cabana at Castaway Cay, which saved the day since we had several down pours that day.
Cruise director Jimmy was awesome!!
Concierge lounge was the best. Hosts were Angelina, Danny and Tracey.
Pools are heated.
The gold level Castaway club gift was a tanish tote bag and two silver tervis type mugs.

Have a great cruise!!

We leave one week from today and was wondering, were the selling the rolling duffle bags in the gift shops? We got one four years ago and just love it!!! My suitcases are going to be full and won't have much room for things I purchase while on board. This is what happened four years ago and I was able to purchase this and it was perfect. If not, I may have to take a few things out (I am bad, I overpack).

A few quick questions for my daughter and her family.....was the pool, aqua duck, finding nemo water heated? What movies are playing now?

Thanks in Advance for your answers

We'll be on the same sailing! yay! Per a guy on our facebook group, looks like these movies should be playing:
Queen of Katwe
Light between oceans
Pete’s Dragon
BFG
Finding Dory
Alice through the looking glass
Captain America civil war

Not off the Dream but off the DVC Member Cruise in early October on the Magic. They did not have any rolling duffle bags but they did have a selection of hard sided suitcases that were 50% off. There were two sizes and two different patterns. Not all of the patterns were on sale. They were located in the little gift shop next to O'Gill's.

I wish they would offer the rolling duffle bags again. I found some on eBay, but I would rather have a brand new one. Keeps my fingers cross that they have a different bag for castaway club members when we get on.

Last edited:
Just off the Dream last Monday ( Halloween) and we also received a beach bag. Service was exceptional especially with our concierge staff. Tracey went above and beyond for our family and we were so very pleased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter