Questions about points and costs......

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
the point calculator is not working....so lets say I need 8-9 nights in Sept....about how many points would I need?

once I know the prices......how do I get a rough estimate on how much my monthly payments would be???? assume 20% down I guess........thanks !!!!!!!

ps.....you would never know I work in acct....ha ha:D

I just checked the <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/resort/dvcpoint.shtml">DVC Point Calculator</a> and it seems to be working just fine.

Make sure you enter resort, dates (use the dates youl will actually spend the night- don't include check-out day) and room type (for the resort you are using).

Enjoy!

Also, you do not say which resort you are trying for. If you are looking at a resale for OKW or BWV, the point charts will be different. OKW has generally lower points than the other on-site DVCs, except for standard view BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter