• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question

sparrow_of_tortuga

Captain Jack, Captain
Does anyone know what degree you need to get to be an Imagineer for Disney (like more ride concept and design than how the actual pieces of track go together)?

My brother's brother-in-law has asipred to be an Imagineer for years - be prepared for a challenging fight for a job. He got his degree in engineering, I believe, and managed to get an internship out at Disneyland. However, it wasn't quite the position he wanted/needed to be an actual Imagineer, so he was unable to climb the policital ladder to get a position.

The best course of action I would take would be to find someone who *is* an Imagineer and ask them what they did and how they got their job. Hope this gives some insight, albeit not that helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter