Question regarding alcohol at hotel pools.

Our last trip to RPR we purchased a cabana for 2 days. It had its own refrigerator and you could even close the curtains so you could change. I don't drink but I'm sure that I could have in the cabana. We even took our own Halloween decorations and a great time.

Reactions: MDH
I actually saw a server at the HRH pool tell someone that they couldn't bring their own food to the area. The woman had a large bag of chips. I haven't seen anyone say anything any other time. Last time we were at the HRH pool, I couldn't get a server to even look at me. I even tried flagging one and moving to a lounger that was on the main path. I finally went to the bar and got a drink myself. I mean come on. I'm on vacation and you want me to walk to the bar for a drink:sad2:

The bartender should have made your drink a (free) double to make up for you being neglected...

I actually saw a server at the HRH pool tell someone that they couldn't bring their own food to the area. The woman had a large bag of chips. I haven't seen anyone say anything any other time. Last time we were at the HRH pool, I couldn't get a server to even look at me. I even tried flagging one and moving to a lounger that was on the main path. I finally went to the bar and got a drink myself. I mean come on. I'm on vacation and you want me to walk to the bar for a drink:sad2:

Early May trip, when at the pool two days after 3 pm, only saw one female server who never did make it ‘round to our section of poolscape. They lost out on a few bucks that day.

Wonder if mgmt has cut back on scheduling servers during non peak travel periods/times?

We are just back from RPH. There are signs at the pool entrances saying no outside food or drink, so I didn't try it. There were a lot of pool attendants walking around. There is a nice beach area by the water with lounge chairs that you could bring your own drinks to though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter