• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on vero beach Hilton head

Cerritomouse

Earning My Ears
if I buy DVC resale for Hilton head, can I use those points for a dvc resort in disneyworld as long as it's past the seven months mark?

Yes! The points are good at all DVC options at WDW, Aulani, HHI, Vero, and even VGC in California at the 7 month mark.

Buy VB or HHI if you want to stay there. Don't buy it to stay at WDW. As DVC builds more DVC resorts at WDW, the competition for villas at seven months get harder. If you really want to stay at WDW, buy SSR or OKW. Dues are the highest at VB and HHI.

Some one on another thread posted that now at seven months out there aren't any studios left at the Polynesian Villas and Bungalows.

Thanks for the info. If I buy 150 points but one year I need 175 - how do I get the other 15 points?

Thanks for the info. If I buy 150 points but one year I need 175 - how do I get the other 15 points?

You can bank from a previous year or borrow from your following year's points. You can also purchase one-time use points from Disney, but they are pricey. If you absolutely don't want to bank or borrow, you can always rent or transfer from another member.

First you need to work on your math. Then you need to look at the maintenance fees for Vero Beach and Hilton Head. The recurring costs will eat up any initial savings very quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter