question on 180 day ADR process

vtwep

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Staying off-site for the first time this fall. When the 180 day mark hits, can I still make reservations for my entire trip (7 or 8 days)? Or will I need to call in each consecutive day that is 180 days prior to one of my trip days?

Not sure if I typed that well...but hopefully it makes sense!

thanks.

Hi,

Staying off-site for the first time this fall. When the 180 day mark hits, can I still make reservations for my entire trip (7 or 8 days)? Or will I need to call in each consecutive day that is 180 days prior to one of my trip days?

Not sure if I typed that well...but hopefully it makes sense!

thanks.

If you are staying off-site, you can make ADRs exactly 180 days in advance of the date of the ADR. The only way you can make them for your entire trip at one time is by waiting until it is 180 days before your last day, and then backtrack. I would do them online as I am able to each day, but I'm a planning nut!

I agree, I would make your reservations each day at the 180 mark. That way, you should be able to get everything you want.

Great - thanks for the replies and clarifications! Appreciate it.

And remember you can book all your ressies online which saves you the hassle of having to call in each day! :)

I'm staying at the Dolphin and tried to call yesterday (my 180 day mark) and make ADR's for 7 days. The person taking my reservations said that the Dolphin should have qualified for the 180+10, but the system wouldn't let her make the reservations past the first day of my trip.

Anyone have insight?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter