Question of the day?

Both kids out of College.
Both kids working.
Both kids home owners.
One kid married and a parent.
Me, empty nester and a Grandpa.

Thanks NYCgrrl..had no clue that it was really even a word, lol!
Think “Keeping Up Appearances” Hyacinth Bucket (that’s pronounced Bouquet) and her sister, Violet, for a visual of ”naff”, LOL.
Daisy and Rose are the opposite.

I was working full time as an office manager for a printing company. I quit to start watching my first grandchild which turned into 3 granddaughters in 4 years. I babysat 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. Many times I asked myself “What did I do?”

Much closer to retirement. No longer chasing opportunity, just putting in my time.

Love that these threads are being merged, instead of peppering the whole Community Board with randomness..

Reading the answers to wrong questions is kind of like Disboard Mad Libs.

If it's a cheat day then I would more than likely order cheese cake. I would more than likely skip it all together to keep my glucose in check.

close but not quite there >>>

N.Y. STYLE CHEESECAKE!!!
or nothing

Cheesecake factory is amazing. Not sure what style that is as they use sourcream too. But if I were to make or buy at a bakery, yes NY style (and that is a big admission, coming from this Bostonian!!)

My second choice would be bread pudding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter