Question list for the first Kidani guests, now with answers!

I would like to know if there will be a sundries store that sells, soda, water, cereal, snacks ect.

I would like to know if there will be a sundries store that sells, soda, water, cereal, snacks ect.

I'm almost 100% certain that this is one of the things they did already say is going to be there. If someone else can verify that fact, I'll add it as a question and answer now instead of waiting....

Hi all,

We will also be at Kidani for opening weekend! :cool1: DH and I are going for 3 nights to celebrate our anniversary :lovestruc so we won't have a lot of time there, but I'll try to check out some of the questions, take pix, and report back asap. Hoping for a great opening weekend, anniversary, and first DVC stay!!!! :thumbsup2

I don't know whether this counts as a question, but it would be great if the first people checking in could tell us about the check-in experience. What is the check-in area like? Do they have a good number of CMs there? Is there a waiting area for kids close to the front desk?

I don't know whether this counts as a question, but it would be great if the first people checking in could tell us about the check-in experience. What is the check-in area like? Do they have a good number of CMs there? Is there a waiting area for kids close to the front desk?

Those sound like questions to me :)

Thanks for starting this thread! We'll be at Kidani in June and these questions are great.

Jen

I reorganized the list to make it easier to print out and follow.

And bump-o-matic

This thread is a great idea! I'm so looking forward to hearing about everyone's trips and seeing their pics.:thumbsup2

We'll be there May 13-20th. We are doing the AKL tri-fecta:Boma's, Jiko, Sanaa. I will report on our two-bedroom savanah view when we get back.

I would like to know what the room number and view was please.

I would like to know who can access the pool at Kidani?

Is it anyone staying at Jambo, DVC members at Jambo, DVC members staying on points at Jambo?

I would like to know who can access the pool at Kidani?

Is it anyone staying at Jambo, DVC members at Jambo, DVC members staying on points at Jambo?

From what I have heard, only guests staying in Animal Kingdom Villas (both Jambo and Kidani) and Animal Kingdom Lodge can use it. It will not be one that other DVC members can pool hop to if they are not staying there. I would assume that non-DVC members can use the pool as long as they are staying at Animal Kingdom.

We also have a reservation at Sanaa on May 1st. There will be four of us eating, so hopefully we will all choose something different to eat and can report back some useful information.

Jennifer

Kidani may 1-2 2 bedroom standard view :cool1:

If you see a redhead and 4 kiddos, you will know its me

Can you post a copy of the resort map, and the activity sheet for Kidani so we can get a feel for what is offered through Community Hall, etc.?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter