Question about the Springtime Surprise 5K medal...

Jeff Morris

Earning My Ears
Has anyone else had this occur? It showed up this afternoon in this condition.

And is there anyone I can contact about it? I'm a little ticked.

everest medal.jpeg

There's contact info for RunDisney on their website. They're very good about replacing damaged or defective medals.

I saw some people get theirs that way at the event. They were able to get it replaced on the spot. Definitely contact them.

mine did that, I was able to fix. Took a few minutes of shacking and tapping the medal holding it upside down and a small magnet to get the arm in the right position, but easy to fix.

Mine was like that when I unwrapped it… I couldn’t make it back over to the expo to talk with runners relations but I figured I’m displaying it closed anyway so it didn’t matter

My daughter's was like that as well. As we were leaving the race she was kind of shaking it and like mentioned above the magnet caught it and it fell into place. Next day when she opened it the needle was off again so she had to shake it back into place again.

Just as info, I contacted RunDisney and much to my surprise they got back to me the next day. I should be getting a new medal in the next 6-8 weeks. I made sure to compliment the responder in their surveys.

And my daughter, when I told her what had happened, replied, "Oh, just bring it with you when come down this month. I can probably fix it no problem!"

Should have gone there first. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter