Question about the Kitchen Sink

JerseyBallerina

Mouseketeer
I'm really excited to eat the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream but there is a slight problem. I am sverely allergic to nuts, would it be possible for them not to put nuts as a topping? If I can't eat it, we won't even bother ordering it, because we need all of us to be willing to eat it. Would this be a problem? :confused:

I haven't had it, but I think the answer must be "yes":bounce:

I would ask what the other stuff they put into the kitchen sink. Just case they brownies with nuts in them.

I have a different question about the kitchen sink. I would love to try it on our trip in November with my dh, dbil, and 2 dn. This is the problem, there is NO WAY my dh will eat out of the same bowl as dbil and 2dn. Will they give us separate bowls to spoon the ice cream into?

As I remember, they bring out the same # of bowls that there are people, so that you can spoon the Kitchen sink out. Either that, or when I saw it that way, it had been requested by the people. Sure that you could do the same.

Everyone gets their own bowl & spoon to scoop out what they want.... you don't have to share the sink....unless you want to :flower1:

It shouldn't be a problem for you at all. Just tell them you are severly allergic and can not have ANYTHING in it that has nuts. My DH is severly allergic to strawberries. He can't even eat something that has touched a strawberry or its juice.

They were VERY understanding and made some substitions. No problems at all. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter