Question about the drive from BWV to VB

Credit Man

<font color=teal>Love the shark reef<br><font colo
We will be driving from BWV to VB next Friday. We have two kids aged 9 and 7. Are there any points of interest along the way that could break up the drive?

not really. Unless you drive by the Cruise port (about and hour from Orlando) or KSC. Other than that a VERY boring trip.

Florida is a horribly boring state to drive through. I did it in my youth and it was torture. Just drive safely and pick up the speed to make the trip that much shorter.

Have fun

You could take a side trip to Ron Jon's in Cocoa Beach. My kids, 13 and 10, found it to be an interesting hour or so. The trip down A1A to Vero is alot more scenic than I95.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), the middle of Florida is still a lot of ranch land. Until you reach the East Coast there isn't much to see. Ron Jon's and A1A will break up the trip but they will also make it longer. It's your choice.

Ron Jons and A1A is the way to go - just take the Beeline Expressway - also, just north of VB (and just south of Sebastian Inlet, there is a small treasure museum on the beach called the McClarty Museum or something similar $1 entry fee - nice little diversion, but you are almost at the resort by then! A picnic on the beach along A 1 A is another possibility.

Check with a Bw Cm to see if the Disney Magic Ship will be in port. It is very impressive and make a nice stop if you arrivearound luch time. There are several places to eat just south of the ship pier. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter