Question about SW with kids

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
:D It has been about 11 years since I have been to Sea World. I think I remember there being a place where kids can climb on a huge boat. Is this a swimming area for kids? What else is there to do in that area? A swimming pool? Do the kids just wear swimming suits the whole day or is there somewhere to change? Is there any type of dress code at Sea World? Didnt know if the kids could wear suits around the whole park or not. Thanks for any info. Like I said it has been a long time since we have gone and my daughter at the time was only 2. We now have 3 kids (4,7,13):Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

When we went in 1998, my DD was 6 years old--the second day she wore a bathing suit with a skirt. She stripped off the skirt to play in the fountain areas. There is a large play area with water guns, etc and climbing areas, but I can't remember the boat you are talking about. I saw lots of kids and adults walking around with bathing suit tops and nylon shorts--I don't think there is a dress code per se, but I don't know for sure.

As with most of the parks, you're expected to wear a shirt when walking about. In the play area there are a lot of "water attractions" and many kids will strip down to just their swim clothes. Depending on the time of year we have taken dry underwear for them to change into or just let them walk about to "air dry". There is still a large "Pirate type " ship with rope bridges and water cannons as well as a few other things to do.

The boat is in Shamus Happy Harbor area. Yes, it is still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter