• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Platinum Plus AP

Bribrittmom

DIS Veteran
We have Platinum Plus APs paid in full. We are going to the Poly DVC in July. I an fine with my extension of the pass except the water parks are closed and I can’t use the Plus part of my pass. Can we get refunded just the the amount we paid to upgrade from just Platinum? Thanks

Disney has not mentioned whether a refund would apply or not apply in your situation, although I am guessing it is doubtful. You would need to contact Disney to determine the issue

We have Platinum Plus APs paid in full. We are going to the Poly DVC in July. I an fine with my extension of the pass except the water parks are closed and I can’t use the Plus part of my pass. Can we get refunded just the the amount we paid to upgrade from just Platinum? Thanks

I'm in the same boat and need an answer. I also bought this for the no black out dates but I just lost out on an Easter trip from this last March/April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter