Question about PI

RichardSTJ2012

Earning My Ears
Hi members!! =)

There are probably many threads about this.

I recently applied for two internships which were Resort Revenue Management and the Pricing Internship on January 24. But I have not receive any notice or any change on my dashboard. I was reading some posts on the Facebook Group Disney Professional Internship - 2012. Some already got their screening and phone interviews. Do you know by any chance how long they take to make a decision?

But I never got the chance to participate in any DCP before. I couldn't take a semester off because my dean said my scholarship would have been taken away. I will be graduating this coming May.

How long ago did you apply? I applied for three different PIs, and have gotten emails back for two, but one still hasn't even sent me an email acknowledging receipt of materials.. the other two have done that. Have you gotten emails at least? If not, and it still says "Submission," maybe the people just haven't gotten to that role yet to look through the materials.

That email at least is a good sign. If you've been taken out of the running for it, your dashboard will say "No Longer in Consideration." So no news is good news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter