Question about CRT

KristiKelly

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>
This may have been asked before, but her goes: Last year we ate @ CRT & enjoyed it, even DS didn't mind. This year DS says that he doesn't want to go to eat @ "the castle" - ok, that's fine, $10 for him & $20 DH, that's at least $30 saved. Now for my question, if I make PS for just DD & myself, then the day comes & DS says, hey I want to go eat breakfast with y'all, will they let them come as well? I don't remember seeing tables for just 2, so it seems if there's room at the table then it shouldn't be a problem. Do any of you know or have any of you had to do this?? Thanks Kristi

I think it would be wiser to make the PS for 4 people. The morning of the breakfast if they don't want to come they when you get there just mention that there will be 2 less people. I heard that they would adjust your check accordingly. I think that would be better than showing up at the castle only to be disappointed.

We have talked about making PS for our family and the girls & I are doing the PSB breakfast at Epcot. I gave the boys the option of coming and they chose not too. I explained to them that once we get there they cannot change their mind. (I could'nt get a PS for 7) the 3 boys & DH are happy to hit Mission Space and Test Track instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter