• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about buying tix and GC

poohraedopey

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been answered before , we live in NY can we buy tickets at any store and get a gift card or is this a FL resident only thing? ANd has it expired already?

Anybody from Any state can buy WDW tickets (4/5 day hoppers, 6 day hopper plus) and get the $50 GC promotion, if they buy them IN PERSON at any FLORIDA and select Chicago Disney Stores only.

I believe the promotion ends 11/24/01. So, yes a NYer can participate in the promotion BUT NOT IN NY.

Bummer that pretty sucks for me LOL! My only FL relative is in a home *sigh* Thanks for clearing that up for me.

BRAINDEAD just remmebered hubbys aunt and uncle going to see if we can WEstern union them the cash and they can make the purchase for us and send the stuff up to us! I'm sure I can find a store soemwhere to exchaneg em for DD or else i will just have to buy myself soem monsters inc merchandise for x-mas!

Thansk again for the full details! They live in Kissimmee so I am sure they can find a partcipating store with tix soemwhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter