Question about booking thru Costco

Iluvshoes531

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I am looking to book a trip from June 17 thru June 24. I have found a great price thru Costco travel website at PBR. The only issue is I can only purchase a 5 day ticket. Can I upgrade this ticket once I get to Universal for 2 additional days? There is not the ability for me to get an explorer ticket on Costco travel website. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this? Would I be better off waiting for aph rates to be released for June and then purchasing tickets that way? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

There is no 7 day ticket. You would have to upgrade to an annual pass. You'll have no trouble upgrading your package tickets to an ap. It is a tough call to say what type of room deal you'll get with an AP rate vs. the package you're getting through Costco.

When I reserve a package thru universal it offers an explorer ticket with package that says it is good for 14 days. Is the only way to get that thru universals website ?

If it helps, last year I noticed the AP rates were similar if not identical to the Florida Resident Rate. You might be able to see what the Florida Resident rate is to give you an idea of what the APH rates are for that time.

When I reserve a package thru universal it offers an explorer ticket with package that says it is good for 14 days. Is the only way to get that thru universals website ?

Yes, it seems to only be available in the US if you purchase a package.

ok...thank you so much for all of your responses. My husband sent me a text today and said to just go for it and book the Hard Rock. So before he changed his mind that is what I did ...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter