Quest, Retired, Tiki items, ICE, Pins and a lot more

GrinGrinnyGhosts and VMK_MagicalLadee - I need to know what it is, from my list of what I am trading, that you would be interested in having. :confused3 Then I can tell you how many of what you are offering I would want.

There is so much still out on that list, I couldn't possibly create or list all the possible combinations of things you could trade for.
:goodvibes

5x Hong Kong paper lanterns - yellow
2x number generator - purple
77x ice chair
23x tiki tiki fountain
12x tiki idol - cyan
10x bamboo carpet - cyan
15x bamboo wall divider - cyan
10x bamboo carpet - red
14x bamboo wall divider - red
4x tiki idol - yellow
2x bamboo carpet - beige
20x bamboo wall divider - yellow
1x bamboo wall divider - green and

GrinGrinnyGhosts said:
5x Hong Kong paper lanterns - yellow
2x number generator - purple
77x ice chair
23x tiki tiki fountain
12x tiki idol - cyan
10x bamboo carpet - cyan
15x bamboo wall divider - cyan
10x bamboo carpet - red
14x bamboo wall divider - red
4x tiki idol - yellow
2x bamboo carpet - beige
20x bamboo wall divider - yellow
1x bamboo wall divider - green and

Thank you for identifying the items you are interested in. I will send you a PM with info on these items, so you can decide what you would like.

Hi,

How many credits do you want for one Pirate of Caribbean Insider Tour, and one Everest Chair ? Sorry if it has already been asked by someone else ...

Thanks

what do you want for one tiki fountain, one turnstilr gold and the mickey quest pin? i have blue crates! :)

howdy PurpleDuck,

I am interested in 1 wanted poster and the Herbie helmet. Here is the list of things i have to trade let me know if anyof it strikes your fancy

Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin
Golden Mickey Ears
Golden Show Designer Collection
Tomorrowland Rocketship Couch
Captain Nemos Nautilus Chair
Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room
Adventureland Jungle Cruise Hippo Rug
Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection
Adventureland Explorer's Safari Carpet
Gorilla Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
Rhino Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
Frontierland Ace of Spade Carpet
Frontierland Cactus Armchair
Frontierland Saddle Seats Sofa x 2
Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin
Prince Phillip's Briarstone
Huntsman's Heartless Hamper
Fantasyland Quest Pin
Frontierland Quest Pin

swimmingneno said:
what do you want for one tiki fountain, one turnstilr gold and the mickey quest pin? i have blue crates! :)

I would prefer items from my wants list, some of which are buyables, I have enough blue crates. :teeth:

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
I am interested in 1 wanted poster and the Herbie helmet. Here is the list of things i have to trade let me know if anyof it strikes your fancy

If you have all six items in the Golden Show Designer Collection, I would be willing to do the trade.

Hi Duck!
Not sure if you answered this already, but what buyables and how many credits would you want for the pirate insider? I am also interested in the HKDL Holywood pin.

ForeverWDW said:
I am interested in ATIS Snowflakes

I have New Years pin

Hi, I am sorry, but the New Years pin is on my wish list. I am not trading for it. Please see my wants list in the first post if you are still interested. :)

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
Yes Purpleduck i have all 6 items . Let me know when we can meet up for a trade

If you will PM me with a time and place to meet, I can be there. If you could give me an hour's lead time, it would be great, since this duck's ancient brain sometimes forgets to check here all the time! :goodvibes

hdmonkeybug said:
Hi Duck!
Not sure if you answered this already, but what buyables and how many credits would you want for the pirate insider? I am also interested in the HKDL Holywood pin.

Hey Monkey! I am looking for 10,000 on the Insider pin, 1,500 for the HKDL Hollywood. Either one, or combo of credits/buyables is fine. (If you go with some/all buyables, the palm tree trunks I can use the most, fewer of the others, especially the TL yellow crates.)

ok then scrtach the turnstil, and ill get you some yellow crates, howmany, ill add a few parrot trees two'!

Thanks for the trade Purple duck and clone...I look very stylish in the herbie helmet

swimmingneno said:
ok then scrtach the turnstil, and ill get you some yellow crates, howmany, ill add a few parrot trees two'!

The tiki fountain is 1,000 credits, so 2 of the yellow crates would be great. The Mickey (Disney) Quest pin would be fine for 2 parrot palm trees. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter