QS in Epcot that is easy to split?

DISbot

Mouseketeer
Hi - looking for suggestions on what quick service restaurants/dishes would be good to split in Epcot. For example in Magic Kingdom I know we could easily split the pizza at Pinocchios or a footlong from Casey’s and be full - I am not sure what options Epcot holds for the same.

The nachos at the QS in Mexico is a huge serving, my mom and I always shared those.
The Chinese QS gives you a lot of food as well and it can be shared.
DBF and I always split chicken tender (nugget) meals (like at the QS in American pavilion).
IDK about anywhere else in EPCOT.

Agree with Tangierine Cafe. My daughter and I always split the vegetarian platter. Also, the fish and chips at Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the UK. One order comes with two decent sized pieces of fish and a ton of chips (fries). I can easily split the fish taco meal in Mexico, too.

I third Tangerine Cafe. Long before the free dining plan option came out and my family tried to save $$, we would always split the platters at TC and order an extra side. Another place I recommend is Sunshine Seasons. I would take a look at the menu for your family, but my family could easily split the rotisserie chicken meal and the Mongolian beef meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter