PVB Tower Charts, Sales Date and more!!!

We have two different VGF contracts, which we sometimes use at home and sometimes use as SAP-- I'll hold our direct contract but seriously considering unloading our resale contract before everybody else realizes how much less pleasant it is with a lot of new guests using the monorail, buses and maybe pools. If I could swap my resale VGF to BLT with no costs, I would do it.

I think they both do not want to pay extra employees, but they also don't want to create scenes of tresspassing guests fighting with pool staff. Just paying whomever is manning the slide to check wristbands might solve some of the problems but I think at least some of the resort pools don't have anybody at the top of the slide, only a light, right?
BLT’s slide has the light, no lifeguard at the top.

This would be a staffing issue as well, I was thinking they could have someone hand out towels and check hotel status. However, the pool crashers would just bring their own towels.

I was looking for a small resale VGF contract to top-up what I currently have. I am thinking of holding off to see how this all plays out, especially now that our vacation pattern is shifting to school breaks.

So, who is competing in the Hunger Games tomorrow morning? Any strategies for getting through to MS early on?
It would not surprise me if someone here knew the exact number of seconds it takes to dial in and get through the automated messages exactly at the time the lines open.
I'm not competing, but I'd be calling with every phone line in the house-- like the old days when you were trying to be the Xth caller on a radio station giveaway. :p You also want to go in with a game plan of A-B-C option dates and room category.

I'm not competing, but I'd be calling with every phone line in the house-- like the old days when you were trying to be the Xth caller on a radio station giveaway. :p You also want to go in with a game plan of A-B-C option dates and room category.
Hahaha I just did this today.. I must say redialing from a landline is much easier than a cell phone.

So, who is competing in the Hunger Games tomorrow morning? Any strategies for getting through to MS early on?
It would not surprise me if someone here knew the exact number of seconds it takes to dial in and get through the automated messages exactly at the time the lines open.
Haha … no time for pleasantries, START TYPING Mildred !!! I wanna hear keys clicking 🤣🤣🤣

I’ll be on trying to book DEC 2024 so we will see how it goes.

I'd like to report this post.

Reason: I'm in it and I don't like it

(that said, I don't think I'll be calling in tomorrow, I'm more hoping someone drops a longouse studio)

Me! I'm trying to get a Duo President's weekend and Labor Day weekend with a backup of a tower studio.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest